Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#376 Old 14th Dec 2020 at 11:33 AM
@Noa_4ever PM me if you need help to post pictures!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#377 Old 14th Dec 2020 at 6:17 PM
assorted weirdness...
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#378 Old 30th Dec 2020 at 10:20 AM
Boris looks annoyed about something...

He is very small!

Or perhaps the props are just very large?
Mad Poster
#379 Old 6th Jan 2021 at 2:25 PM
recent cats..
Screenshots

Field Researcher
#380 Old 25th Jan 2021 at 4:43 PM
1, 2. Sam Whitt tries to befriend the "other" Sam in the mirror (and he made me sing Michael Jackson's "Man in the Mirror" in my head for hours )
3. A few minutes later, the "other" Sam made him angry
4. I had no idea that cc pet beds can become so filthy, the flies shocked me even more...
5. Roscoe Flores "sings along" with the stereo, very happy after his bed got cleaned
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#381 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 7:52 PM
Pets is one of those few things Maxis did right; the animations for teaching "play dead" are cute
Screenshots

Instructor
#382 Old 22nd Feb 2021 at 2:47 AM

Ronroneo from the adoption bin, who is now a Monty. The realism in this game amazes me sometimes. My cats both play exactly like that all the time.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#383 Old 29th Apr 2021 at 1:22 PM
My neighbourhood has stray hyenas, I am rather fond of them!
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#384 Old 23rd May 2021 at 9:39 PM
My sim adopted a cat from the adoption pool, bred by one of my founders who had the LTW to breed lots of kittens!

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#385 Old 19th Jul 2021 at 2:47 AM
And some cute things I had not seen. The floating cat was like that when I entered the lot..
Screenshots

Instructor
#386 Old 20th Aug 2021 at 9:44 PM

Porthos & Cymoril Roseland modeling some of DeeDee's 4t2 pet accessories I completely forgot I downloaded ages ago. Aren't they cute? I'm not sure if the bandana is totally Porthos' color but it's the one Cyd bought so.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#387 Old 21st Aug 2021 at 1:25 AM
@CASnarl I love your dog pictures! I use those DeeDee pet accessories too, very fun!
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#388 Old 2nd Sep 2021 at 9:28 PM
Field Researcher
#389 Old 10th Sep 2021 at 8:04 PM
1. Pauline Aspir: "That moment when the dog gets to ride shotgun and you are thrown at the back seat"

2. No, Natasha! This a a puppy, not a purse
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#390 Old 10th Sep 2021 at 11:06 PM
Breaking news- Cat gets leg bitten off by overzealous cleanbot!

@natbsim75 That puppy handbag is adorable, did his little legs move or did he remain still? Such a cute glitch!
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#391 Old 11th Sep 2021 at 5:36 PM
@simsample

I don't think that the "puppy handbag" is a glitch, I think it's an intended game "feature" because all the sims who live in a house with a foundation and they have puppies, they "carry" them this way to take them outside to pee. Or, maybe it's not a "feature" and it's the same thing that happens when sims get out of the house and they put their palm on their forehead to shade their eyes from the sun and when they happen to carry something (a garbage bag, a... baby or a... puppy ) they put whatever they carry on their forehead too!
I have, also, noticed inactive sims in the sims 3, hold babies like that and I hate it. And to answer your question, no, the puppy doesn't move its legs when it's being "carried" this way, it remains still! I see that you play with dogs, haven't you seen puppies who are not "piggy", bark at the door when they want to go pee and they can't climb down the stairs? It's exactly like in real life when the dog wants to go out and tries to make its "master" to understand that.

Also, an irrelevant note, I like your avatar sim and I laugh so much when you upload photos of his... adventures in your games
Test Subject
#392 Old 23rd Sep 2021 at 6:08 PM
My current fav pet Khoshekh just chilling on the countertop where he knows he isn't supposed to be. Typical cat.
Mad Poster
#393 Old 18th Nov 2021 at 4:50 AM
Cats dream of turtles?
Screenshots

Field Researcher
#394 Old 14th Feb 2022 at 6:09 PM
Meet Bonkers, Nina's (Caliente) cat :lovestruc

1. Bonkers tries to catch butterflies (how much more Sims 2 hides from me??? That was the first time I saw a cat doing that )
2. He tried for a long time!
3. When he got tired (he didn't manage to catch any ) he went to sleep on Nina's bed (he had never done this before, he always sleeps on his own bed!).
4. When Nina came to sleep on her bed, he stayed sitted next to her all night! (It was as if he was saying "I didn't manage to catch the damn butterflies but Nina? Her bed? ALL MINE" )
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#395 Old 21st Feb 2022 at 7:59 PM
Cookie lives with the Bell family in Desiderata Valley. Rachel, the second child of the family, is a little obsessed with him as you can see (poor Cookie has the "Independent" trait and he seems to... suffer a little )

The Jocque family got Zorro from the pet store. Zorro has the "Friendly" trait and he enjoys all the love his "humans" give to him. Little Jason (the newest addition in the family) got all the "kisses" when he was a toddler :lovestruc
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#396 Old 4th Mar 2022 at 8:11 PM
Cat breeding not going so well; this breed has no head-room for brains
Screenshots

Field Researcher
#397 Old 10th Mar 2022 at 4:55 PM
Do you remember the puppy that Natasha Una carried like a... purse (post #389 above)??? She is an adult dog now, her name is Luna (I liked the rhyme Luna - Una, I can be cringey like that ). Everyone in the hood loves her and she is the only female I know who is... immune to Don Lothario's charms
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#398 Old 9th Apr 2022 at 7:44 PM Last edited by grammapat : 23rd Apr 2022 at 7:43 PM.
A kitty in an alien garden. And, yes, I PUT him on the table.
EDIT: and Ms Oldy opened a home for the town orphans, and thought a pet tiger would be a good pet.
Screenshots

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#399 Old 8th Sep 2022 at 10:37 PM
Forum Resident
#400 Old 9th Sep 2022 at 12:17 AM
I knew a lady from work that Really has a full grown tiger for a pet. At least she doesn't have to worry about security and her tiger doubles as a bodyguard.
Page 16 of 17