Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Arched Window Expansion Set 1

by tbudgett Posted 23rd Aug 2008 at 10:27 AM - Updated 11th Oct 2011 at 2:15 AM by tbudgett : adjusted picture

75 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Field Researcher
#26 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 2:47 PM
WOW! Thanks for making these. I love big windows like that, some of the newer homes being built around my real home have windows like these and I gape at them whenever I walk by. I think I'm going to have to start building. Are these allowed to be included in lots however?

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 2:57 PM
Thank you for sharing these!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 3:07 PM
Simaboder - Thanks and yes, you can use them however you like.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Forum Resident
#29 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 3:17 PM
cooooooool! This is a great set, thanx!!!
Test Subject
#30 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 3:27 PM
Love it. thankss
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 3:37 PM
I adore all your windows. you are a window god. Enough said.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 3:47 PM
Thank you!
I normaly don't download new CC, but these are a must-have! There are very wonderfull.

Quote:
~~Simmies...... All around the world~~
Do you like more to see??:)Look here!
Please do not upload any of my stuff to other websites without my permission. Thank you!

Test Subject
#33 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 3:57 PM
I love these windows! On a side note, where can I find some recolors of said hotel window?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 4:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ClstlDrmr83
I love these windows! On a side note, where can I find some recolors of said hotel window?

Recolors at http://www.piggis-sims.net/
1) Select Downloads
2) Maxis Recolors
3) Click on the picture of the window :D

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Test Subject
#35 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 4:17 PM
Oooh thank you for the info, you're a Doll!
Forum Resident
#36 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 4:27 PM
Congratulations on the feature! Awesome work!!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 4:37 PM
Dang I can't believe I missed these! Thanks for sharing Tbudgett!
Test Subject
#38 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 4:47 PM
Beautiful work, thank you very much !
Scholar
#39 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 4:57 PM
I am so happy they decided to feature this, you so deserve this. Congrats!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Test Subject
#40 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 5:07 PM
Absolutely Beautiful!
Top Secret Researcher
#41 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 5:17 PM
Congrats on your well deserved feature! You put a lot of hard work into your sets.

Test Subject
#42 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 5:27 PM
Theses are beautiful.. Thanks!!!
Test Subject
#43 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 5:37 PM
Thanks bunches for all your tiome and work you have put into this awesome creation for us. Theyre going to come in very handy. Thanks again I love the windows!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#44 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 5:47 PM
I am just speechless, Thanks everyone for your congrats - the recognition is greatly appreciated. :D

Scholar
#45 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 5:57 PM
I love this set, it's beautiful. Will they work without bon voyage? I don't have it installed at the moment and wanted to see if I needed to install it before putting your set in my game.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#46 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 6:07 PM
katreina - The windows get their texture from the BV Hotel Window so they require it to display properly.

Lab Assistant
#47 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 6:17 PM
I love them - many thanks!!

-I Hate being obvious. All fangs and "grrr"! Takes the mystery out. Spike "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"
Test Subject
#48 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 6:27 PM
Great set!! Thank you. It's cool!!!
Test Subject
#49 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 6:37 PM
Default helllo
ı'm atakan hello all website..xD
Test Subject
#50 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 6:47 PM
So lovely! Thanx for sharing!
Page 2 of 4