Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Oct 2021 at 10:56 PM
New Mod?
Has anyone looked into doing a mod to stop Sims from smelling the air? Or if there already is one, can you point me in the right direction? I have the vacuum kit and it's so annoying that every time they go into a room or a different level, they have to stop and smell the damn air.
Advertisement
Smeg Head
#2 Old 4th Oct 2021 at 2:18 PM
LMS does have a mod for that - https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post...d-overview-list

Sorry I can't give a direct link to direct mod, but just go down her list of great mods and you'll find it. I'm only recently back to playing/modding TS4, so before I went to the trouble of creating a mod myself to deal with this annoying issue you describe, I thoght I'd go check with LMS first. Glad I did, as thankfully she already did a mod for this annoyance regarding the vacuum kit and sniff room all the damn time.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots