Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Swimming with Dolphins ***** not supported anymore*****

by ambron Posted 12th Aug 2006 at 4:36 AM - Updated 1st Jul 2011 at 7:08 AM by ambron : Fixed the problem Up-dated

113 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 110 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Test Subject
#26 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 1:23 AM
this lot looks amazing, but it is crashing my game every time I try to load it. Is this happening to anyone else? Also, from the neighbourhood screen, I can see that the chimney is flashing blue. I don't know if the two problems are related, but I thought I'd share.
Field Researcher
#27 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 2:37 AM
I am having the exact same problem, Jessica, it shows a flashing blue chimney and the game crashes with this in...HELP! I have CTNutmegger's fireplaces...why is the chimney flashing blue. I also have what looks like a couple of plants flashing blue as well. I tried to follow closely the list shown to make sure I had everything. Any ideas anyone?

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.- Maya Angelou

Avalon
Test Subject
#28 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 8:39 AM
Simply said, Spectacular, Stupendous, Outstanding, Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. You are a true artist in every since of the word.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 9:28 AM
this is absolutely great work. big thanks

Please excuses my bad english. I translate your language with Google
Test Subject
#30 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 10:51 AM
I am having the same problem with this lot crashing my game. This is unfortunate, because this really looks like a wonderful creation!
Research Worker
Original Poster
#31 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 11:13 AM
I know the chimney is flashing, I have the same problem. I downloaded Numenors recoloring pack several times but it is stil flashing. Maybe it is the combination New England Fireplace and the recolor. But I am not sure.
And yes, it is heavy stuff.
I'm sorry
Thank you for all your positive comments.
Test Subject
#32 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 3:41 PM Last edited by sweet&sour : 14th Aug 2006 at 3:50 PM.
the house is amazing, but i cant download it... i dont have rar, only zip... if u can; can you copy the lot and upload it to the site as zip too ?

in three words i can sum up everything i have learned about life : it goes on...
Test Subject
#33 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 3:54 PM
Default thanks
hi , thanks for the beautiful house , but i can't find the dolphins on the sims resource !!
Test Subject
#34 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 4:24 PM
I love the lot, and would like to thank you for all the wonderful work you have done on it. Unfortunately, I like others have it crashing my game. I have all the expansion packs plus Family Fun Stuff. Hopefully we can figure out what the problem is, since I really want to play this wonderful lot.

With the exception of Beach House 37-144 (requested), which only requires the main expansion packs, all of my lots have been made with Family Fun Stuff installed.

Test Subject
#35 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 5:06 PM
Wonderful house! It looks really good and I cant wait to play on it! ^_^
Test Subject
#36 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 5:32 PM
After testing this lot on a clean install of my game with no custom content this lot is still crashing, I even tried to take out all the custom content installed with the lot to see if it was something in the lot itself... still crashing.
I'm going to try one more thing... uninstalling family fun stuff, to see if that works.

With the exception of Beach House 37-144 (requested), which only requires the main expansion packs, all of my lots have been made with Family Fun Stuff installed.

Test Subject
#37 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 6:18 PM
No go. I am afraid that I have tried everything that I can think of to get this lot to work. For those of us that this lot is crashing for, I am afraid there is no hope.

Test Subject
#38 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 6:54 PM
Test Subject
#39 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 7:38 PM
From the pictures it looks like a great house to have, so I download it. For some reason your house crashes my game. I would love to have it. Can you tell me what I am doing wrong? Did I do something wrong when I downloaded it from the site. Please help me I would love to have it. I have tryed four times in different neighborhood and even created a new neighborhood for this house. Help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
#40 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 8:49 PM
This house makes me wish I was at the beach.

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Test Subject
#41 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 9:24 PM
Do you have to have those expansion packs? Is there anyway you could make a version for just the original game? -sniff-
Test Subject
#42 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 11:01 PM Last edited by ALANIA.S : 14th Aug 2006 at 11:07 PM. Reason: want to add more info
shopping list please please please!!!! have you followed CTNutmegger instructions for installing the fireplace correctly?
Test Subject
#43 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 5:25 AM
beautiful house nice job! please shopping list please!
Field Researcher
#44 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 6:51 AM
I have a picture of the lot after loading, which shows the position of the flashing blue flowers and the flashing chimney. I am able to download and load the lot, but unable to enter the lot without crashing. I honestly don't know what to do about it, the lot is amazing. I have tried everything I could think of. I have ALL expansions, and both extra packs. I have gone over my game with a fine tooth comb, checking for duplicates as well as guide conflicts. Is anyone able to enter and play this lot? What are the differences in those peoples installs, and the installs on those of us that are unable to enter it without crashing? I really hope someone has some ideas soon, this lot is just too nice not to be able to use.

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.- Maya Angelou

Avalon
Test Subject
#45 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 7:59 AM
Lovely house!!!
I'm downloading right now... Can't wait to play with it!

To all those whose game crashed: Maybe you should disable some options in your game (neighbours, decorations, lighting, reflections, etc) before entering the lot? I'm not sure if this works though....

p.s. shopping list please!!!
Test Subject
#46 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 10:24 AM
I cannot get lot to even install. Get 2 messages "The file is corrupt" and "Unexpected end of archive". House looks great just wish could play it. sob
Test Subject
#47 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 1:06 PM
Yes, I have all the expansion pscks except the christmas one. I am going to download it again. Maybe something happened when I downloaded it. Can anyone else help me?
Thanks for responding.
Test Subject
#48 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 1:13 PM
I also, see a blue flashing flower and flashing chimney. I have Sims2Pack clean installer. I have also gone over my game and cannot fined anything to cause it not to load. I have aso downloaded house with blue flashing something, I just deleted the object when I entered the house, and everything was ok.
Test Subject
#49 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 7:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by terripie
I just deleted the object when I entered the house, and everything was ok.

you actually got the house to load... I only get as far as the lot loading halfway before it craches my game.
if you got the house to load, what did you do. I've gone through every step I can think of, and am loading on my Maxis only profile, and I'm still crashing.

Test Subject
#50 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 8:06 PM
Default problem with house
I downloaded this cool house and I got 2 trojan viruses and it crashed my system. I love the house, but it did not work and gave me viruses. I know you said it was a clean install, but it was not on mine. I want this house, I really like it. My friend also downloaded it and the same thing happened to her.
Page 2 of 5