Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bomber Jacket Outerwear for the Whole Family (new meshes)

by tiggerypum Posted 3rd Mar 2007 at 4:53 PM - Updated 10th Nov 2008 at 11:18 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Instructor
#26 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 12:47 AM
Thanks Tig, for this awesome upload.
Congrats on the feature!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#27 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 5:05 AM
sakura_chan, the girl is using the same 'jacket' mesh as the boy, I simply textured the vest/sweater look onto it, because the jacket didn't seem to carry as well on the younger girls. I saw the vest with a fur collar at Hanna Andersson's site and though that would be a really cute look. (so it's not a perfect vest mesh, but it clearly does the job in a pinch)

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Instructor
#28 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 1:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tiggerypum
sakura_chan, the girl is using the same 'jacket' mesh as the boy, I simply textured the vest/sweater look onto it, because the jacket didn't seem to carry as well on the younger girls. I saw the vest with a fur collar at Hanna Andersson's site and though that would be a really cute look. (so it's not a perfect vest mesh, but it clearly does the job in a pinch)

*hits head* doh! My bad! Thanks!
Test Subject
#29 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 9:01 PM
Very cute! thankss!
Test Subject
#30 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 4:47 PM
really like the toddler and girl ones, particularly as I don't really like the outerwear for toddlers, the jumpers are sweet but when it's winter.....These are perfect.
Where is the toddler girl hair from ( the one on the right ) It's really nice. if it's on here can you give me anymore details where beacuse the adult female section is huge and I really hate looking through it all.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#31 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 4:57 PM
Chloebley, it's a rose donation hair (I keep meaning to take that off) and it's not even that good - it has a neck gap on the back of the head (as do many many rose and peggy hairs, and they don't have to) My advice, save your $$. I must go get more hairs into my test environment game

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Test Subject
#32 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 5:22 PM
Thanks just downloaded the things, about to go in my game and try them
Field Researcher
#33 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 10:43 PM
Great thanks! I especially love the child girls textures
Field Researcher
#34 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 7:16 PM
Thank you so much! These outfits are wonderful!
Instructor
#35 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 4:34 PM
When I get back to my dorm, I'll definitely have to check this out. This would go great with my vampire Cindy , way better than the phony bomber jacket I've made for her.

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
Test Subject
#36 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 10:10 AM
Tiggerypum, you are god! I don´t have words, your outerwears are just amazing!
Alchemist
#37 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 2:20 PM
I see, I haven´t thanked yet for these adorable clothes, which all my SimKids have to wear, so I´ll hurry up an do this now: "THANKS"!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 4:24 PM
This jacket is awesome! Thank you!!
Test Subject
#39 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 4:11 PM
Default feedback
I've tried downloading this several times (it's a great idea, btw!) but when I unzip it is says the files are corrupt.... anyone else reporting this?
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#40 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 12:15 AM Last edited by tiggerypum : 10th Sep 2007 at 8:38 AM.
unstuck, you are having download issues. Are you using a download program to 'accelerate' your downloads, because that will result in incomplete files.

You could look at this article, and see if using this download program helps you get complete files: http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?...Accelerator_FAQ

Field Researcher
#41 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 3:19 PM
Thanks for these! You're the best!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by unstuck
I've tried downloading this several times (it's a great idea, btw!) but when I unzip it is says the files are corrupt.... anyone else reporting this?

I too am having problems unzipping (or unraring) these files. And I don't use any type of accelerator program

Tried dl'ing them twice

If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 10:41 PM
I've downloaded the adults-teens package about 6 times by now- different days of the week, times of the day, and even weeks apart... and it's still giving me corrupt errors.

I'd really love these in my game.

Edit- I also have no accelerator program, use WinRAR Corporate, and the toddler-child package gave me no errors, although I haven't actually looked for the clothes in bodyshop/cas yet.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#44 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 6:38 AM
The site is having some problems and -using- a correctly set up download program might help those of you who are having problems get complete files. The download is timing out before it completes.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=241607

Lab Assistant
#45 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 2:30 AM
thanks for the link-I've been trying so hard to get your gorgeous outerwear!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 5:06 AM
Thank you so much! I've been looking for the child mesh for ages!

Sakura Chan, you can recolor the vest, open it with SimPE, and change it to unisex (0x03).
Test Subject
#47 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 6:00 PM
Great, clothes for everyone to wear. Thank you
Test Subject
#48 Old 21st May 2010 at 11:43 AM
looks good good job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 1:35 AM
Awesome-ness overload! The toddlers look so cute in these. I wish I had seasons so I could download this! Overall, great job. Bravo!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 9:46 AM
merci
Page 2 of 2