Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sheila's Decay

by electropanda Posted 14th Aug 2009 at 12:07 AM

96 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 91 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 1:52 PM
Your really good at this you know. Thanks!

"I prefer to think that I'm a liar in a way that's uniquely my own." - Jace Wayland, City of Ashes
Test Subject
#52 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 2:04 PM
Thank YOU It is wonderfull amazing job Very creative *^^*
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 2:53 PM
You ask wether my Sims dare to live in that house? Even I don't dare! ;-)
Test Subject
#54 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 3:22 PM
Wow 0_° that's wicked! Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#55 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 3:28 PM
Thanks so much!!!
Test Subject
#56 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 4:06 PM
Ohh cool! Very creative. Thanks for sharing!

Vinny Lecavalier, simply the best!
Field Researcher
#57 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 4:22 PM
OH! Perferct for movies! Thanks! :D
Mad Poster
#58 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 4:22 PM
Wow, this shows lots of creativity and imagination. I love to see that in a lot, and makes me love this. Thanks so much for sharing, now I must download to see this lot closer.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 4:55 PM
Sheesh this is creepy! And, lafreek, you have to do with what sims 3 offers if your not using Custom Content, sheesh!
Test Subject
#60 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 5:10 PM
Ouuuuh spooky! <3

I always thought my movie would be a comedy,
not quite the tradegy it turned out to be.
Test Subject
#61 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 5:32 PM
This is an amazing piece of work. Wonderful job!
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 6:29 PM
What gorgeous work!! This is really a masterpiece.
Test Subject
#63 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 6:37 PM
This is fantastic! You need to make the haunted mansion next!
Test Subject
#64 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 6:42 PM
I can't wait to try a "homeless" story on this lot!
Test Subject
#65 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 7:35 PM
Wow thats truly amazing!
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 8:38 PM
I love it!!!
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 8:40 PM
How do you ppl get these wonderful ideas? A ruined home! It looks so freeking awesome. A fresh breath of something different in the game. Reminds me of some adventure games i've played back in the days. This house is a must-download. Thank you ever so much for the share

If you would create something, you must be something.
-Goethe
Field Researcher
#68 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 9:40 PM Last edited by Mimi52861 : 14th Aug 2009 at 9:41 PM. Reason: Is a thanks post.
This caught my eye immediately when I logged onto the site & it was on the front page under Recent "Top" threads. It's absolutely horrid! (And that's a GOOD thing)!!

I also love this kind of lot in game & you certainly have great imagination & talent for this kind of lot. I've got to go & download it now because my game is just screaming for it. If Sheila's ghost isn't already there I will make her myself!

And I also like the idea from another post about turning this into a community lot so everyone in town can visit & explore the "old haunted house", if they are brave enough.

Wonderful job & thanks so much for sharing!

Not having a sig IS my sig. Oh wait, this is a sig, isn't it? Nevermind...
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 10:05 PM
This is an extremely good quality house, although that might not sound right hehe .. it's not easy to capture that whole run down, abandoned feel in a lot but this really does! Great work indeed!!
Field Researcher
#70 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 4:58 AM
Wow! And I have just the Sim to try this "dwelling" out, unless story progression has made him disappear as so many of my personally created Sims have. Why is it nothing ever seems to wipe out the Goths or Landgraabs? Anyhoo, thank you for sharing this interesting creation/destruction!
Test Subject
#71 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 8:18 AM
There are many nice houses around here but this one is actually the first one I will download because it looks like the best thing I've seen on this site so far - really. At least from the pictures that is...
Field Researcher
#72 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 8:24 AM
Well I put this lot in my game to check it out. I put 1 copy down as a home lot & 1 as a community lot. Just a note about the community lot: when changing lot type the game will say that there are certain objects it will delete that aren't allowed on community lots. I noticed that it deleted the car, and of course the mailbox & trashcan, as those are for home lots. I haven't yet seen what else it removed & haven't had any sims visit the comm lot yet, so that's yet to come.

I made a Sheila. Sheila Shadow is a strange one indeed. Her traits are: Coward, Grumpy, Insane, Loner & Neurotic. She's going to be a handful. I've included a pic of her just moving into her new "home". I think she's going to be both a challenge & fun to play, as she was angry & in a bad mood, just sitting in the taxi on the ride over from her old, empty lot. (I temporarily moved her onto an empty lot to motherlode her up so she could afford to move into this spooky one). Now that she's moved in I can take all the extra money away & have her "struggle" to live.

Not having a sig IS my sig. Oh wait, this is a sig, isn't it? Nevermind...
Test Subject
#73 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 2:37 PM
Very lovely in design, and creative. One question though, is Sheila included?
Instructor
#74 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 10:48 AM
Wow! This is amazing, it looks simply outstanding.

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Test Subject
#75 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 2:29 AM
This reminds me so much of Grey Gardens! Great idea.
Page 3 of 4