Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Neytiri - James Cameron's Avatar (Update 15.Jan)

by Slipslop Posted 11th Jan 2010 at 4:27 PM - Updated 15th Jan 2010 at 10:26 AM by Slipslop : text fixes, added the downloadlink for traelia's avatar extras, fixed a problem with the thong not showing up - added the right packages with the right sim-file

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Instructor
#26 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 11:28 AM
Hey, congrats for getting picked upload!
I'm proud of you!
Mad Poster
#27 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 5:47 PM
I just noticed that this has gained a star! Congrats and very deserved!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 7:51 PM
She doesn't show up AT ALL in my game, why? I mean, I installed the CC and put the .sim file in the Savedsims, but the only custom sim I can see is the one I'm working on (who definitely isn't Neytiri!). Can someone explain me why?
Forum Resident
#29 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 1:48 AM
Just thought you should know, someone on youtube is trying to claim your sim as their own as well as my stripes, I've commented on their video asking for the proper credit, because magically in their "tutorial" his sim becomes yours.. and he uses your pictures.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu7bbvXDLeI

Facebook! | Find more of my stuff at my blog! | Tumblr | Donate
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#30 Old 6th Dec 2010 at 11:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by traelia
Just thought you should know, someone on youtube is trying to claim your sim as their own as well as my stripes, I've commented on their video asking for the proper credit, because magically in their "tutorial" his sim becomes yours.. and he uses your pictures.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu7bbvXDLeI

Haha it's pretty funny, this guy took the sim, fiddled a bit on her and then he pushed the backwards button until he got the sim, so it looks like he created it by himself. Personally i find stuff like this a bit pathetic, using other's work to get fame, but there are a lot of idiots living in this world. He also doesn't allow comments as it seems only from "friends", and begging for subscription everywhere, a true maggot we got here..

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 6:41 AM
where's her tail? D: also her ears are....inadequate. other then that it's pretty good.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 6:42 AM
Simply amazing!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 4:28 PM
Awesome!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 6:32 PM
Good job !