Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Glass Wings - All Ages

by Esmeralda Posted 11th Nov 2014 at 4:29 PM - Updated 22nd Jan 2018 at 7:51 PM by Esmeralda : Added toddler version by Yunanesca

102 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 68 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#76 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 10:44 AM
Very nice for supernatural folk. I'm also thinking these would work for a pagan wedding
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 4:43 PM
for some reason i cannot find them in create a sim. i downloaded the mod and put in in the same as the other mods. i have several of your other mods which work great and i absolutlely love them. can u tell me where in create a sim these are at? thanks.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#78 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Evertimm
for some reason i cannot find them in create a sim. i downloaded the mod and put in in the same as the other mods. i have several of your other mods which work great and i absolutlely love them. can u tell me where in create a sim these are at? thanks.

They're in Head Accessories under Glasses. The custom icon shows a picture of a wing.

(Glad you like some of my other stuff, thank you! Hope you can find these wings OK now.)
Test Subject
#79 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 8:08 PM
Default love all of your other mods. there are a couple i would love to see made if you can..
Quote: Originally posted by Esmeralda
They're in Head Accessories under Glasses. The custom icon shows a picture of a wing.

(Glad you like some of my other stuff, thank you! Hope you can find these wings OK now.)

a lava lamp for the sims 4 would be awesome, also a giant candy cane(possibly as a light), and lastly the light that hangs from the ceiling and looks kind of like a japanese paper lantern is only available in 3 colors would love to see it recolored in red and blue. don't know if these things are possible. email is toytimm@yahoo.com and yahoo messenger is the same. thanks in advance if u can make these, Timm
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#80 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 10:21 PM Last edited by Esmeralda : 14th Dec 2015 at 9:21 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Evertimm
a lava lamp for the sims 4 would be awesome, also a giant candy cane(possibly as a light), and lastly the light that hangs from the ceiling and looks kind of like a japanese paper lantern is only available in 3 colors would love to see it recolored in red and blue. don't know if these things are possible. email is [removed] and yahoo messenger is the same. thanks in advance if u can make these, Timm

I don't take requests (as stated at the top of my profile page), and requests are not allowed on this site - please read the Site Rules: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=517758

Someone has made something similar to a lava lamp here: http://necrodogmtsands4s.tumblr.com/ . Scroll about halfway down the page. Re the Japanese lanterns, do you know that you can change a light's colour in-game? Red and blue are among the in-game options. In any case, the Where Can I Find forum is the place to ask for things in case someone has already made it.

Glad you like my other stuff, though - thank you!
Test Subject
#81 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 8:02 AM Last edited by Kym : 2nd Mar 2016 at 8:04 AM. Reason: Typos
Default Dissapearing fairy wings
These are awesome. Thank you. However I'm having a problem, I can't use them with other CC listed under glasses or they dissapear. Tried everything to fix that but nothing works. Any suggestions? Thanks
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#82 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 9:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kym
These are awesome. Thank you. However I'm having a problem, I can't use them with other CC listed under glasses or they dissapear. Tried everything to fix that but nothing works. Any suggestions? Thanks

Hi, sorry but as I do say right in the first paragraph of the description: "They're found in CAS under Glasses, with a custom thumbnail depicting a wing, and contain 18 swatches for 18 different preset colours and patterns. (So please note that your sim will be unable to wear glasses if they are wearing the wings.)"

It is not possible in TS4 to wear more than one item in the same category. Maybe it will be someday, as it was later on in TS3 thanks to the Master Controller mod, but I don't know of a mod that lets you do that for TS4. You could try asking in the 'Where Can I Find' forum if such a mod does exist, but not that I've heard of.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 5th Apr 2016 at 3:51 PM
trop cool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 5:26 PM
Thanks a lot for these wings! I love them so much *.*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 18th Aug 2016 at 6:25 PM
awesome job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 21st Aug 2016 at 3:35 AM
THANKS U ARE BEAUTIFUL A GREAT PERSON HAVE A HAPPY HAPPY DAY<3 AND AWESOME DOWNLOAD!!! HUGS AND LOVE!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 9th Sep 2016 at 5:07 AM
Thank U! Its so Beauthiful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 9th Nov 2016 at 12:46 AM
SO BEAUTIFUL!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 5:27 AM
TYSM! They're so cute 💕💕
Test Subject
#90 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 11:43 PM
Are you going to update these for toddlers?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#91 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 10:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Autumn_Cats
Are you going to update these for toddlers?

Sorry, it's unlikely that I'll update any of my CAS items for toddlers, because I retired from Sims creation last year and another game takes up my creative time now. I might look into it at some point, but don't know when.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 1st May 2017 at 6:23 PM
thank u very much the effort is apreciated
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 17th May 2017 at 4:24 PM
Would you mind if someone converted them for toddlers?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#94 Old 19th May 2017 at 4:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Papa-Plumbob
Would you mind if someone converted them for toddlers?

That would be OK, as long as they credit me for the wings mesh and textures, with a link back to this page. They can either upload their conversion themselves, or give me the conversion to add to this page, or both. I think it would be cute to see toddlers in wings (as I did for TS3), but I just don't have the time now because I'm involved in creating for another game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 5:58 AM
HI Esmeralda,
I wanted to thank for these are lovely. I was just trying them out and was rather out of curiosity. and was looking for a neat pair of wings for a story I wasn't quite sure I was going write but now I might do it.and is it possible to mark these for toddlers as well?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#96 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 10:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Yunanesca
HI Esmeralda,
I wanted to thank for these are lovely. I was just trying them out and was rather out of curiosity. and was looking for a neat pair of wings for a story I wasn't quite sure I was going write but now I might do it.and is it possible to mark these for toddlers as well?

Sorry but although they can be 'marked for toddlers' using a creation program such as S4S or s4pe, they won't work for toddlers - they will be too big and will hang in mid-air above the toddler's head. The mesh needs to be resized and repositioned to fit toddler bodies. As I retired from Sims creation a long time ago, that's why I didn't make a toddler version when toddlers were finally added to the game.

If someone wants to resize and reposition these for toddlers, they are welcome to do so - they can either upload the toddler wings on MTS themselves and credit me for the original mesh/textures with a link back to this page, or they can contact me to have their toddler conversion added to this page and I'll give credit them for the conversion (I did that once before when another member made a child's conversion of some TS3 glasses I made: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=375920 . I added it as a separate download file with the converter's name given as creator).
Test Subject
#97 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 7:22 PM
Oh It's okay I was just curious, I could give it a shot at resizing I'd love to take this as a learning curve for me and give it a shot? I was learning how to resize stuff before the pets expansion came out. My studio for my stuff is in S4studio forums, but if I'm successful. I would Link back to here for you, cause I would hand the project back to you once it is completed to upload to your account here since these are your wings and I would have a link back to your download here from my studio if that okay?

I've read somewhere in the studio that MTS isn't fond of Creator's being in two places is why I would do it this way even though I have an account, I don't think I could post stuff to download cause they'd ban that person for it. I read in s4s on topic about how MTS and TSR are really strict about stuff like that.

~Sincerely, Yuna~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#98 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 9:20 PM
I've read somewhere in the studio that MTS isn't fond of Creator's being in two places

I've never heard of that before, it's always been OK with MTS to be a creator both here and elsewhere. Many creators post creations here and also at their own sites or Tumblrs or similar. I post my creations on another site too (although those are Fallout creations, not Sims).

In any case, it's OK with me for you to convert the wings for toddlers and put them on your S4S Creator Studio with a link back to this page for the originals, and if you want, you can also give me a copy of your conversion and I'll add them to this page with credit to you for the toddler version.

Good luck with the conversion - if you run into trouble with it, let me know and I'll try to help, although my memory of how to make TS4 items is a bit hazy by now!
Test Subject
#99 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 4:41 PM
@Esmeralda They are ready I'm going test them and get few screens and I'll send ya package It was fun learning It I hope you like their super adorable on the toddlers.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#100 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 6:12 PM
@Esmeralda They are ready I'm going test them and get few screens and I'll send ya package It was fun learning It I hope you like their super adorable on the toddlers.

Sounds good, I look forward to seeing it!
Page 4 of 5