Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

***TESTERS WANTED*** ~The GothGurlz~

by aardvarkams Posted 26th May 2005 at 8:34 AM

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 82 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 4
#26 Old 30th May 2005 at 1:32 PM
oh my god how cute are these? I have boots just like them hehe, finally nice boots in the game rather then the default ones! Wow, I love them too much!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 1st Jun 2005 at 5:55 PM
YOU ARE THE BEST aardvarkams !!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 7:19 AM
I love the new meshes Amy! You really should win an award or something.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 12:32 PM
***pauses from rubbing to download***

oh sweet mee oh my! (((kisses you all over)))
Test Subject
#30 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 7:34 PM
Thanks again. French kisses.
Test Subject
#31 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 4:42 AM Last edited by Astrid Starr : 4th Jun 2005 at 5:52 PM.
I love these new meshes!

I wanted to show you a recolor I did. I'm going to submit it for approval soon, so if you like it, watch out for it in the recolor section.
Screenshots
Instructor
#32 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 11:59 AM
Eh, I did a recolour of the GothPrincess one. I forgot to link to it.

It's here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...6559#post526559

Field Researcher
#33 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 8:26 PM
say, you asked for some suggestions, and actually i have one... i'd love to have some big boots like these for my guy sims. stars know my real boyfriend and my bandmates wear big boots all the time, maybe we can have some for our sim blokes? thanks!
#34 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 10:03 PM
Love your work!
Test Subject
#35 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 2:28 PM
very very cute!!!!!Luv them all
Field Researcher
#36 Old 19th Jun 2005 at 5:11 PM
I love it!! THX A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#37 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 12:25 AM
Thanks! I could have used this when I did my all girl version of "Helena" by My Chemical Romance.
Test Subject
#38 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 1:16 AM
is it ep ready?
Test Subject
#39 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 11:07 AM
I think I figured out why my game turned into a slide show:

MESH_amsafGBootMistress.package 12678 Vertex count
MESH_amsafgothclubbin.package 11970 Vertex Count
MESH_amsafgothpleatz.package 14862 Vertex Count
Mesh_amsafgothprincess.package 9834 Vertex Count
Test Subject
#40 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 7:13 PM
Oh My Gosh!! I'm in love. . . those shoes!!!!! :D
Great job by the wayI'm loving them!!
Field Researcher
#41 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 11:36 PM Last edited by freoninferno : 6th Jul 2005 at 11:39 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by GRIM_REPAIR
I think I figured out why my game turned into a slide show:

MESH_amsafGBootMistress.package 12678 Vertex count
MESH_amsafgothclubbin.package 11970 Vertex Count
MESH_amsafgothpleatz.package 14862 Vertex Count
Mesh_amsafgothprincess.package 9834 Vertex Count

shame. a new card will fix that. any new low end card will have no problem with it.

so will adding some new mem. it's the most effective, least expensive and dramatic performace increase your machine can have. and often over looked.

nice avatar by the way!

CONTROL ALT DELETE.
Rest In Peace Mootilda.
Test Subject
#42 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 12:41 AM
Aardvarkams complete class, thank you for your time and effort
Field Researcher
#43 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 6:44 PM
Maybe it's just me but the legs on the goth princess mesh completly skitzout when the sim moves.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#44 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 12:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spatulageekgirl
Maybe it's just me but the legs on the goth princess mesh completly skitzout when the sim moves.

Yep, there are some squiffyness during certain anims - sorry, hope the general anims are ok? If it's completely *skitz* then I'll have a look - hopefully it's not worse than any of the others???
One day we'll be able to do this properly ... until then this is about as close as I can get I'm afraid
Hope it adds some*thing* to your game that isn't too unpleasant ...
Luv n hugs
Amy xxx

Other feedback is useful - some screenshots of odd-nss may also help me getting them better - thanks x

I'm afraid I shall be away, off-line for a while :( ... llunauk can hopefully get any messages to me if you pm her ... :)
Happy Simming All ;)
luv n hugz
Amy xxx
Field Researcher
#45 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 12:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aardvarkams
Yep, there are some squiffyness during certain anims - sorry, hope the general anims are ok? If it's completely *skitz* then I'll have a look - hopefully it's not worse than any of the others???
One day we'll be able to do this properly ... until then this is about as close as I can get I'm afraid
Hope it adds some*thing* to your game that isn't too unpleasant ...
Luv n hugs
Amy xxx

Other feedback is useful - some screenshots of odd-nss may also help me getting them better - thanks x

Don't worry, as far as I can see it's the only one that does it. If you want to fix it (and I'm not pressuring you to, note the "if you want to") you could just take one of the meshes without the anomaly and add the skirt and sleeve frills. The outfit looks really nice, in fact it's one of my favourite, but I notice little things like that and it seems a pity on such a beautiful mesh.
Banned
#46 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 6:55 PM
Thank you, it's great. Very Sexy! Keep up the good work girls!
Test Subject
#47 Old 21st Aug 2005 at 1:29 AM
Fantastic! This is just what I've been looking for... I love them! I'll share some screenshots when I get the chance. Thanks for creating them!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 10:12 AM
wow... they look real nice... btw, do you have that outfit - the one in your avatar... the girl with the black dress with those red things below... hehe... i caught a fancy to it
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 2:04 AM
Hi! I made a recolor of your Goth Pleatz mesh and I might decide to put it up if anyone wants it!

It's an outfit resembling Kagomes, just gothic style =)

"Ociffer, I swear to drunk I'm not God!"
Field Researcher
#50 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 12:07 PM
I just loved the goth mistress! Wow!
Page 2 of 4