Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Mar 2013 at 2:00 AM
Default ** Do you play Minecraft? ** NEW Server!!!
So... Im a total video game nerd, and honestly, I avoided playing Minecraft for the longest time...
Last week, I decided to give it a shot - bad choice... I'm totally hooked.
That lame trailer on the Minecraft website does this game NO justice!

Now that I'm hooked, I've decided that I want to find some people to play online with.
I tried playing in larger servers, but it was overwhelming... Too many people - wasnt really that fun.

I've decided to go my own route, and start a server to host multiplayer games.
My goal is to keep it small but still very dynamic.
I don't want to have so many people its overwhelming, but just enough that its still a great multiplayer experience.
This will also result in great game performance - the world will be heavily modified, so limiting the number of players will allow the various mods (and the game itself) to use the free cpu/ram in the server.

The idea:

Available Slots: 30 Players (with a dedicated voice chat server).
Type: Coop / PvP Survival Economy
Main Gameplay Features:
- Custom Map
- Custom Texture Pack
- Large Main City - w/ Shops, Library, Bank, Government HQ, Battle Arena, Admin Condos, etc.
- Business Permits - You can apply for a Business Permit if you would like to operate a business within the city (gives you a small plot of land to build your business on).
- Faction Permits - If you would like to start some sort of Faction for people to join, you can apply for a Faction Permit (gives you a medium plot of land to build a HQ on).
- Claim Land - Claim your slice of real estate in the areas past the City Limit. Gives you a plot of land to build a home/farm on (protected from the edit of others).
- PvP - Start a crime faction, wage war on your neighbor, be the town bully... Battle on! (Many battle free zones for those that don't want to get mugged...)
- Weapon Mod - Adding tons of new weapons to the game!
- User Submitted Features - Submit your feedback, lets help create a world that we all love to play in!

If you think you would like to be apart of this project, then please contact us!

PLEASE NOTE: this is a secure server - we operate on invitation only.
If you choose to email us, you will be emailed a link to an application on our website that you will need to fill out.
Once all of the applications are read, we will email out our acceptance letters and the ip address of our server (with a strict white-list security check upon each connection).
This may seem a bit odd, but we are doing this to keep the people that make us hate online gaming off of this server.
There will be no ads, spam, drama, bs, etc... Just a fun world for us to all escape to.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 5th Mar 2013 at 2:44 PM
Really - no one wants to join this server?

Its free to play - all you have to do is log in, and have fun... pretty simple
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 6:37 AM
Ohhhh I'm interested! Only been playing minecraft since Feb this year, is that ok?
Instructor
#4 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 2:59 AM
I also would like to have a go at playing in a multiplayer setting. I'm new to the game, though, and mostly all I do is try and build pretty buildings. I don't know if that makes me a good candidate when you talk about pvp and such. =/

Well that's what happens when you're on your own and you're alright at letting nice things go
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th May 2013 at 4:54 PM
I'd love to join your server. Just send me the Ip and I'll log on :3
Scholar
#6 Old 30th May 2013 at 5:28 PM
I've been playing Minecraft for a while and consider myself to be decent enough at it to not embarrass myself in another server. Dunno about the voice chat thing though. I tend to play while doing other things.

The Love Legacy A Random Legacy Challenge Blog - Currently in Progress
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Mar 2014 at 4:12 AM
I would like to join this server! Minecraft Username: CCF_100
Field Researcher
#8 Old 31st Mar 2014 at 5:21 AM
I would like to play on this server: bbc100p

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
Instructor
#9 Old 1st Apr 2014 at 10:47 AM
I wish I knew how to play. I just downloaded a demo and everything I could do was picking up torches and killing sheeps.

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 4:59 PM
i'd like to join, msg me the ip
Field Researcher
#11 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 5:48 PM
Is there any free version, I'm not in the position right now to be spending any money on some game. Although I have wanted to play it for the longest time!

My life needs editing
My tumblr
Field Researcher
#12 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 9:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by egm2000
Is there any free version, I'm not in the position right now to be spending any money on some game. Although I have wanted to play it for the longest time!

1: There is a free version
2: There is no MP (I think)
3: You can only play for 25 mins or something

Field Researcher
#13 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 2:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bbc100
1: There is a free version
2: There is no MP (I think)
3: You can only play for 25 mins or something

I ended up getting the Demo which allows for you to play for about 5 minecraft days
I like the game but I'm not very good at it, and I'm not sure I want to spend 27 bucks on a game I'm not even good at :/ but who knows?

My life needs editing
My tumblr
Field Researcher
#14 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 7:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by egm2000
I ended up getting the Demo which allows for you to play for about 5 minecraft days
I like the game but I'm not very good at it, and I'm not sure I want to spend 27 bucks on a game I'm not even good at :/ but who knows?
Who knows! You just need to find someone to help you out or just look at some videos in Minecraft

Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Dec 2019 at 4:49 AM
Anyone still plays this game now? Minecraft is still one of the most popular games. I downloaded it today on techbigs to play again.
Scholar
#16 Old 9th Dec 2019 at 11:51 PM
I tried the demo on the PS4, but I could barely get around to doing anything. The time restriction on the demo was painfully short, and I spent most of the time running away from a witch that killed me while I was trying to build a shelter and then it kept coming after me. Seemed like it could have been fun if I had more time, and someone to play with. I doubt I would ever buy it though since it seems to be a multiplayer focused game. I would end up playing by myself since I can't play with people I don't know, and it's hard for me to meet people so not sure it's worth it.