Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Sep 2020 at 5:14 AM
Default S3OC- why can't I check all boxes?
I'm trying to clone an object; Billboard1. I'm noticing a major absence of assets that should be in the .package file. I can't "find missing resources"; the option to do so is greyed out in S3OC when I choose "Clone or Fix..." after navigating Normal objects.

After I try to clone Billboard1, it doesn't give me the _ADS image when I open the cloned object in S3PE. It gives the the IMG image for the wood boarding, but not the _ADS for the advertisement itself. In fact, I think an awful lot of other things are missing, too. I'm pretty sure the sole reason why I can't have it is because of the inability to "find missing resources"

But when I open up a CC .package file made by someone else, suddenly S3OC decides to start working. I open up the .package file shipped with the Strangetown world in S3OC, and when I choose Clone or Fix, there's not a single option greyed out. I can clone away. And given this, it's evident that this can be fixed somehow.

I'm honestly in a pretty frustrating situation right now. Any help is appreciated.