Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dresscode by Consort

by Consort Posted 23rd May 2012 at 6:52 PM - Updated 4th Nov 2013 at 3:55 AM by Consort

194 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 88 Feedback Posts, 105 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 8
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#126 Old 8th Feb 2013 at 11:14 PM
@LilGuardDuck
Hm thats a bit tricky. You can use nude clothing in another outfit category (sleepwear for example) to avoid the censor. Even use the sign to trigger any of the three indexes (like sleepwear 2).

I don't know a way to hide the nude clothing from another player using the same game though.

@Mikikitty
Hm 2 things come to mind:
-Maybe the game still considers one of the Sims an imaginary friend due to some bug. The sign does not trigger for IFs.
-Perhaps that Sim has the insane trait? The sign has an option whether to affect insane sims or not
Lab Assistant
#127 Old 9th Feb 2013 at 10:18 AM Last edited by Mikikitty : 9th Feb 2013 at 6:22 PM. Reason: another error
No, they are not insane, but I checked again and realised that the female former imaginary friends had somehow lost that marker when I moved her to a new neighbourhood... she cold not transform into doll form, and when I checked with Master Controller, she didn't have the IF trait nor the "occult" setting anymore - that's why the sign did work for her.

I tested around with a bit, and yes, the IF trait won't influence the sign, but the IF occult setting does. I suppose there is no distinction between just having that occult marker and being in actual doll form?

edit: Ok, I found one other thing which is not working for me (on any Sim): skinny dipping towel. This should work if one has Late Night installed, or does this need another expansion? (I don't have Showtime and Supernatural.)

I play Sims in German, so I apologize in advance for any "funny/wrong English term" I might use when describing something about the game. ;)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#128 Old 9th Feb 2013 at 7:22 PM
@Mikikitty
I don't have any of the EPs in question, so I'm not familiar with how exactly imaginary friends or skinny dipping works in detail.
The mod simply doesnt affect Sims with the IsImaginaryFriend flag, It's likely that this checks for some occult type instead of a trait. I put that in because apparently IFs (like Simbots) turn to human shape when they get told to switch outfits.

The Skinny Dipping outfit is among the experimental outfits. I just left them in because I could'nt test them and thought that someone might find a use for them. To my knowledge some of those outfits get generated on the spot (like the electrocuted outfit) and are only accessible via the sign when the Sim already happens to have them.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#129 Old 21st Feb 2013 at 12:37 AM
Works fine with patch 1.50
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#130 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 1:02 PM
Thank You Consort
Test Subject
#131 Old 22nd Mar 2013 at 5:49 PM
I wish this mod still worked. I really hate sims running around in ugly work cloths 24/7. sigh
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#132 Old 23rd Mar 2013 at 2:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FieryDove
I wish this mod still worked. I really hate sims running around in ugly work cloths 24/7. sigh

I wish you'd tell me more about your problem. This mod is still supposed to work with all the recent patches. sigh
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#133 Old 25th Apr 2013 at 10:25 PM
My Naturists Sims are really happy that their visitors are Nude too, now! Also makes Formal Clubs and Venues look really great. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#134 Old 8th May 2013 at 10:59 PM
I cant get it to work...am I missing something?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#135 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 11:48 PM
Mod works fine with patch 1.55

Find my Mods: Here at MTS, over at Simlogical
Field Researcher
#136 Old 22nd Jun 2013 at 5:54 PM
Hey, not sure if this is intended behavior but on lots with the Seasonal lot marker I've noticed that if I put the sign in one season, it still affects sims in the room even after the seasons change (e.g. I placed the sign only in summer mode to force sims into swimwear, but even in fall or winter when the sign isn't there sims still flip into swimwear)
Test Subject
#137 Old 29th Jun 2013 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Consort
Mod works fine with patch 1.55

Thx Consort about this information
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#138 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 7:43 AM
Cool thanks!
Test Subject
#139 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 11:09 AM
Hi

Can anyone please help me to install this file?
I use the sims 3 gold edition witch has all the expansions so I downlouded s wall the files

I located them under documents/the sims 3/mods/packeges
But it didnt do what the file were supposed to
Test Subject
#140 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 8:45 PM Last edited by log163 : 16th Jul 2013 at 6:46 AM. Reason: was in a hurry and forgot to add thanks
2 issues:
1. bonhilda when entering a room set to formal temporarily becomes human.
2. when my bouncer went into a room (i dont know why my bouncer is leaving their station but anyway) they turned into a centaur.

i really like this mod, causes minimal lag on my system and has many outfit options.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#141 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EYALPJ
Hi

Can anyone please help me to install this file?
I use the sims 3 gold edition witch has all the expansions so I downlouded s wall the files

I located them under documents/the sims 3/mods/packeges
But it didnt do what the file were supposed to

Install it like any other .package mod. Do your other mods work?

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#142 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by log163
2 issues:
1. bonhilda when entering a room set to formal temporarily becomes human.
2. when my bouncer went into a room (i dont know why my bouncer is leaving their station but anyway) they turned into a centaur.

i really like this mod, causes minimal lag on my system and has many outfit options.

Thanks for the report.
I don't have the EPs in question, so the problem never occured to me. Will see what I can do next time i'm working on the mod

Test Subject
#143 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 10:39 PM
Does this still work in 1.55? I love this mod and I need it a loooottt.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#144 Old 24th Jul 2013 at 10:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims3FlareShow
Does this still work in 1.55? I love this mod and I need it a loooottt.

Yep, works

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#145 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 9:13 PM
I can't even. I'm so happy to have sexy sims back in my worlds. Finally, everyone is anatomically correct and a wee bit naughtier with this great mod. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#146 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 1:25 AM
SWEET! Now all of my sims will be running around the world in their swimsuits in their everyday lives.
Test Subject
#147 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 3:49 PM
Hmm, not sure what's going wrong with it but I can't seem to click on the object at all. Using testingcheatsenabled allows me only to delete it like any other object. Beyond being an interesting wall decor, it doesn't give me any functions.

I've tried with adult, child and elder sims and none of them can interact with the object. I'm using Sims version 1.55 with only the Late Night expansion pack. Do I require a particular expansion to get this to work, or am I one of the unlucky ones who've hit upon an unknown bug?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#148 Old 19th Oct 2013 at 8:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HeraldOfFire
Hmm, not sure what's going wrong with it but I can't seem to click on the object at all. Using testingcheatsenabled allows me only to delete it like any other object. Beyond being an interesting wall decor, it doesn't give me any functions.

I've tried with adult, child and elder sims and none of them can interact with the object. I'm using Sims version 1.55 with only the Late Night expansion pack. Do I require a particular expansion to get this to work, or am I one of the unlucky ones who've hit upon an unknown bug?

Sorry for the late reply. I have absolutely no explanation for this behaviuour :/

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#149 Old 19th Oct 2013 at 8:31 PM
Mod looks all compatible with the 1.63 patch

Test Subject
#150 Old 22nd Oct 2013 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Consort
Mod looks all compatible with the 1.63 patch

It is? Wonderful! I guess I just have to update my game now.

Thanks for the great mod!
Page 6 of 8