Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 2:22 AM
Default Heart and New Album on October 2nd!
So I figure this group will get some new members sometime, and they can post here. But anyway, I'm so excited that Heart is releasing a new album available to the public on October 2nd, 2012! I have been following heart with such a strong dedication ever since their first concert (which I was blessed to be apart of and didn't even know the historical magnitude of the moment at the time) opening for Rod Stewart must have been 1976 I think. I was one of the ones who actually went out and bought Dreamboat Annie (back then your choices were vinyl and 8-track, I went with vinyl) as did droves of others before the concert started to see if we were going to enjoy the opening act or not, and man I tell you we certainly, certainly did enjoy them! So as a long time follower of Heart I'm especially thrilled about this. If you ever get a chance go out and purchase a Heart CD. Any of them (maybe not Private Audition) do it, you won't regret it!