Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harvestable Cinnamon and Rosemary

by icemunmun Posted 23rd Dec 2018 at 5:16 PM - Updated 23rd Jul 2021 at 6:40 PM by icemunmun

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 29th Jun 2020 at 5:22 AM
Thank you so much for all your gardening additions. I love to garden in the Sims and all the things that you've added to the game has made it so enjoyable for me. So I thank you for all that you do!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 14th Nov 2020 at 5:36 AM
Thanks from Brazil again... (=^_^=) and please, think about Portuguese translation on future. (ó_ò)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 7th Jun 2021 at 12:00 PM
You're simply awesome :) I just love, love, love all of your mods that you make <3 Have a wonderful summer
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 7th Sep 2021 at 1:17 AM
I love all your creations, I appreciate all your hard work to make our game experience that much better. <3
Test Subject
#30 Old 7th Sep 2021 at 2:02 AM
I'm having an issue with all your custom harvestables, where the plant just reverts back to its planted state and regrows again. This happens constantly.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 27th Nov 2021 at 12:18 AM
Hello! I've downloaded this mod and it will not let me plant some items like cinnamon, cucumber, bell pepper and a few more I've downloaded... Could someone please help me? thanks
Test Subject
#32 Old 30th Aug 2022 at 2:40 PM
My problem with nearly all your plants cc is what happened before. They are all dying, or needing weeding/bug spraying almost constantly so that it renders the use of all the plants as pointless. Shame really because I love your plant work but the bug is driving me up the wall. A do have the latest updates after I lost all my Sims cc stuff in a HD crash.
Test Subject
#33 Old 29th Jan 2023 at 7:09 AM
problems when planting
hi there! i downloaded the cinnamon harvestable but when i try to plant it, it gives an error saying more space is needed. i tried to use all the pots i have (including your custom ones) and the same error keep happening. is the something that can be donde in game to fix this issue?
Page 2 of 2