Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
#51 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 3:56 AM
"You okay, doll?" she asked warily, carefully scanning the woman. She had fallen to the ground, crying what appeared to be blood. Skarlett extended her hand.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#52 Old 13th Apr 2012 at 9:30 PM
Akira stared harshly at the female, "No, I'm not. See that guy laying on the damn ground?" She asked in a hissed tone, "That is my brother. In one hellish night, I lost my lover, and my brother." She whispered, Akira took in a deep breath, "I'm sorry. I'm just a little upset now. I can't stop thinking about this night. I can't stop thinking of that sound, that echoed in the limo as my lover got shot, and his body was thrown out of the limo like some dead fucking animal." She mustered, "Then my brother..Was only trying to protect me. And ended up getting killed before my eyes." She mustered, she lied about her brother's death, because she couldn't bare telling a complete stranger, on what really had happened. "I always thought that love and blood were the best things in life." She whispered, "But now..." She paused, "I guess you realize that even the smallest details in life, are just as fine as a very thin tipped brush against a canvas." She chuckled, "We are all just a canvas waiting to be painted and we have to be willing to paint everything, even if that one thing is horrible." She shook her head.

"Gomen ne. I've been crying, and never actually introduced myself." She laughed, "My name is Akira Nishiruma." She whispered, knowing deep down that this female may already know her. She was the most powerful woman in Japan, and possibly the world. For she is the one who had came up with a very strong version of the T-Virus. And that Virus was saving lives, well, some. Other times, the Virus was killing many people off. Akira always thought one thing: Population Control

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Mad Poster
#53 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 6:05 PM Last edited by KKiryu007Joker : 30th Apr 2012 at 7:13 PM.
Ricardo Irving sat up. He had been asleep for several days in the bathroom of the drug store in the toilet. He groggily looked around, pulling his child sized superman cape behind him and staring at the long dried bloody crotch of his pants.

"Whaaaa......... is I still have staaandaarrrds?"

He tried calling the dead Mitsuo, but no one answered. He called Akira having gotten her number from Mitsuo when they were at the coffee shop.

"Mom?"

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Banned
#54 Old 4th May 2012 at 3:40 AM
"Wait, wait, wait. . . You're THE Akira Nishiruma? It's an honor -- no, a privilege to meet you. The people in my erm, 'business', are huge fans. My boss--" at that moment the woman's cell phone rang.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#55 Old 4th May 2012 at 8:30 AM
Akira looked towards the female, "The one and only." She sighed, she was a celebrity even though she didn't want to be. A lot of people knew her from ad campaigns. But most knew her from her work. Akira smiled as she listened to the female speak. As she heard the tone of her cell going off, she sighed, "Excuse me." She mustered in a soft tone, "Moshi Moshi." She spoke, but when she heard the male's voice, her hues immediately changed. Her teeth clenched together, making the jaw bone stick out a little, "Listen here, you little prick, I don't know how you got this number, or who gave you this number. I do not want to fucking talk too you, and if you ever call this number again, I'll make sure your little pathetic head is on a damn platter." Akira snarled loudly, before she hung up her phone. Literally breaking the phone in her grasp.

Akira sighed as she looked towards her brother. She didn't even know what to say, besides she did just make a huge scene in front a complete stranger. Akira leaned her head against the wall, "Sorry about that, usually I don't lose my temper like that, I do apologize." She smiled, "So tell me about your, boss?" She asked with a slight smile caressing her lips.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Mad Poster
#56 Old 5th May 2012 at 4:54 AM
Poor lost Ricardo Irving was tired and didn't really know what to do. He limply walked along the road.

"Momma. Momma momma momma momma momma momma!"

He sang his favorite song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhHFa3JB1RA

========================================

It stalked. All cold. No meat. Ceiling slippery. Drops down, senses something. Maintaining cleanliness oblivious to death itself. It forced all of its 2000 pounds into the air utterly destroying the man.

========================================

Ricardo walked into an apartment and sat on the floor.

"Respect needs to find a super duper coo new way, man!" He stood up.

"I make them all 'spect me man. I show them how Ricardo is coo." He tightened his very weak fist. "I SHOW THEM!"

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.

Page 3 of 3