Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Custom Tailored* Pet Pillows and Basket

by MaryLou & Numenor Posted 22nd Dec 2006 at 3:46 PM - Updated 19th Nov 2008 at 9:37 PM by Canoodle : moved to correct subcatagory. :)

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 5:27 PM
Cool! Thank you for sharing!
Field Researcher
#27 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 6:13 AM
Once again, you come up with something great, that Maxis/EA should have thought of in the first place. And once again, I thank you & I have already downloaded these. You guys are great!!!!
Forum Resident
#28 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 8:51 PM
Thanks, I always hated all the space the large beds took up when your pet was small. can't understand why Maxis didn't do this in the first place.

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 26th May 2007 at 12:15 PM
Thank you so much, you always know how to adress the most urgent needs and wants of the simmers The things you do are the things Maxis SHOULD have done! I think it has been said quite a few times that they should hire you, at least as a "what have we done wrong this time" consultant ;P

The minds power over itself is great, what you make of things is what they become, change your thought and you change the world as you percieve it...
Test Subject
#30 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 7:40 AM
Thankyou, now my small dogs don't have to sit in the middle of acres of pillow.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 3:44 AM
Thank You!!!

What was it like to see
The face of your own stability
Suddenly look away
Leaving you with the dead and hopeless?
Forum Resident
#32 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 6:58 AM
Am loving the fact that they are only 1 tile! Great for puppies and kittens who don't need a huge bed. thanks!
Test Subject
#33 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 9:51 PM
This is just awesome! I always hated how I would have to zoom in on the old beds just to find my little kitten! Great idea, I am looking forward to drooling over your other new things. -Kat
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 20th Jul 2011 at 9:32 PM
Oh how I wish multiple pets could sleep on one bed... Is there anywhere to request this generally? I think it would improve game play IMMENSELY! :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 12:36 AM
This is awsome. Cheers
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 11:28 AM
Cute!Thanks :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 4:07 AM
thanks