Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#226 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 9:55 PM
Good luck!!!!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#227 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 8:36 PM
I LOVE this world, it's one of my favorites... I wish you could have put some dive lots in the world though, only because this is the kind of world that you can do legacies and generational play... It has EVERYTHING, and I've been able to go in and add my store content to the various lots. Love it, it looks so authentically southern!!!! Great Job!!!
Test Subject
#228 Old 29th Jul 2017 at 6:19 PM
Hello. I know this thread hasn't been active for a very long time but I just wanted to ask if the completed version of this map is available or if we just stick with the final beta.
Theorist
#229 Old 29th Jul 2017 at 8:27 PM
The beta is the latest one. To the eye it looks kind of complete but there is some routing issues.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Test Subject
#230 Old 29th Jul 2017 at 10:13 PM
Thank you very much. I get a problem on this world where after a little while it crashes, saying 'the sims 3 has stopped working'. My computer is more than sufficient to run it and this doesn't happen on any other worlds, even custom ones. It would be great if I had some advice.
Instructor
#231 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 6:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SaamJourabchi
Thank you very much. I get a problem on this world where after a little while it crashes, saying 'the sims 3 has stopped working'. My computer is more than sufficient to run it and this doesn't happen on any other worlds, even custom ones. It would be great if I had some advice.

Do you use any mods? I would recommend NRAAS overwatch, master controller, traffic, and error trap. From my experience they help by catching and fixing quite a few issues that would previously have crashed the game for me. I use most of the mods from NRAAS, but those are the ones I really wouldn't want to live without. You can normally find those mods here though the host domain is currently down for work and will be back up late tomorrow night.
Test Subject
#232 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 11:15 AM
Hello! Soon the new for the world? I downloaded it not long ago and I do not know if it needs CC or special addons, but on some grounds I have the impression that it is missing objects, is replaced by pans cooking ... Is it strange?
Test Subject
#233 Old 30th Jul 2020 at 7:20 PM
Hi does anyone have a link to the last beta version? The link seems to have expired?

Thanks!
Test Subject
#234 Old 28th Sep 2020 at 7:48 PM
Does anyone still have the final beta they could upload (perhaps the creator)?
Lab Assistant
#235 Old 29th Sep 2020 at 4:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by petitmondedesims
Does anyone still have the final beta they could upload (perhaps the creator)?

I have the final beta's .rar file on my downloads folder (although I've never checked it lol, should do it later). Do I post it here as a Drive?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#236 Old 29th Sep 2020 at 10:04 AM
@MW_thesism3 That's very kind of you, I would advise to upload it to a file host such as SimsFileShare or Mediafire and post the link here.
Test Subject
#237 Old 3rd Oct 2020 at 2:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MW_thesism3
I have the final beta's .rar file on my downloads folder (although I've never checked it lol, should do it later). Do I post it here as a Drive?

Please post it
Lab Assistant
#238 Old 11th Dec 2020 at 9:10 PM
Well
After its download page being lost for some time, Derielle's world file is FINALLY HERE!
--->DOWNLOAD<---
Test Subject
#239 Old 30th Dec 2020 at 9:13 PM
Well
After its download page being lost for some time, Derielle's world file is FINALLY HERE!
--->DOWNLOAD<---

WOW! I just discovered this world and It looks so perfect so far! Thank you so much for sharing!
Test Subject
#240 Old 29th Jan 2022 at 9:51 PM
Default Derielle's world file - Twinbrook
Quote: Originally posted by migab2801
WOW! I just discovered this world and It looks so perfect so far! Thank you so much for sharing!

Hi,
Does someone has the beta file? This link seems not to be available any longer. Many thanks!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#241 Old 29th Jan 2022 at 10:22 PM
@ohlala The Mega link downloads fine for me, what error do you get?
Test Subject
#242 Old 30th Jan 2022 at 10:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@ohlala The Mega link downloads fine for me, what error do you get?

Hi, thanks for reverting so soon. Me being daft ; I did not close the cookies notification at the bottom of the page and therefore could not see the download icon. All goo, I have the file. Once again many thanks and sorry for the trouble.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#243 Old 30th Jan 2022 at 11:10 AM
Oh good, glad you got it!
Forum Resident
#244 Old 16th Feb 2022 at 5:32 AM
This world is my FAVORITE world. I love it so much. It's perfect to me!!
Test Subject
#245 Old 25th Mar 2022 at 9:27 PM
Heyo
Does someone know what could cause one of the bridges to not show up?
Its the smallest/shortest bridge, just the simple road bridge to the island with the houses on stilts.
All other bridges are there so im wondering if its from pets, showtime or into the future?
Thats the only packs I have currently deactivated.
I know the creator has been inactive for a while so if anyone has a gues I highly appreciate it.

Thanks, cruealz
Lab Assistant
#246 Old 25th Mar 2022 at 11:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cruelaz
Heyo
Does someone know what could cause one of the bridges to not show up?
Its the smallest/shortest bridge, just the simple road bridge to the island with the houses on stilts.
All other bridges are there so im wondering if its from pets, showtime or into the future?
Thats the only packs I have currently deactivated.
I know the creator has been inactive for a while so if anyone has a gues I highly appreciate it.

Thanks, cruealz

Do U have the Supernatural EP installed? If so, is it activated?
Test Subject
#247 Old 27th Mar 2022 at 1:06 PM Last edited by Cruelaz : 27th Mar 2022 at 1:42 PM.
Do U have the Supernatural EP installed? If so, is it activated?

Yeah supernatural is on. I know there are some Pets rabbitshole used but I didnt have problems before with that they just dont show up and I replace em with other ones

Edit: I deinstalled the town and turned Pets on and installed it again bridge is still not there
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#248 Old 24th Jul 2022 at 7:52 PM
Well
--->DOWNLOAD<---

This is too funny! I just had to redownload my own world from this link because I lost my .sims3pack file and the game wouldn't recognise my saves if I didn't install it from the launcher XD
My eternal thanks to you!

Such CAS. Much tactile.

my blog
Test Subject
#249 Old 27th Mar 2023 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsimillian
This is too funny! I just had to redownload my own world from this link because I lost my .sims3pack file and the game wouldn't recognise my saves if I didn't install it from the launcher XD
My eternal thanks to you!

wow, so glad you are still around! I *think* this is the version of twinbrook that I used to play and it was so incredibly fantastic, THANK YOU for all your hard work. Will have to wait to play it though. Returning player, lost all my disks ( I had *everything*), and futzing around trying to decide if I can get everything working again, before buying the Collection Bundle from steam. So finding this world again and getting it to work is a BIG DEAL. lol Who wants to have everything yet can't find a world big enough to place it all?

Just so you know, that person's link to the download, was the only one that worked in this thread. I feel very very lucky that after all this time, I was able to find a working link. People still play this game, it would be such a shame if such a beautiful world (which took so much effort to make) couldn't be enjoyed by future returning simmers just because the download link stopped working. Maybe upload it to a second place for safe-keeping?

Thanks again, you made me so very happy!!
Test Subject
#250 Old 12th Apr 2023 at 1:54 PM Last edited by elSim : 13th Apr 2023 at 10:10 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Simsimillian
Good news! After yet another final round of routing & road checks, I have the light version ready for download. => download Derielle bèta 1a <=
  • I included some of my own CC in a seperate .rar file => YOU NEED THIS <=
  • Where I placed downloaded houses that were only slightly edited, I left the lot blank and added a link to the original creator's download in the description

Have fun testing and many thanks to those who will!

I leave you with a picspam behind the button

That file is not available, only the world file by MW_thesism3 . When I open up the world with the launcher, all the bridges are missing except for the two wooden ones.

But maybe the problem is just that I don't have the right expansions installed. Cruelaz mentioned they had WA, Ambitions and Pets, with only one bridge is missing in their game.

So that is actually really good news. I currently have WA and Ambitions installed. (As a returning player, I really don't want to dump all the packs into my game at once, I'd much prefer to explore each pack a bit on it's own before adding more. Someone on Steam said they ran into problems getting the game to load after activating then deactivating an expansion, so once I add a pack I will just leave it in. )

Wondering if anyone can get the world to work if they have more expansions installed.... Maybe we can figure out which packs are necessary. Island Paradiso is probably required as well, since this world is enabled for boats.
Page 10 of 11