Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#126 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 4:22 AM
Robert farmer, the first baby in my game to try out the new Faux hawk hair.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Test Subject
#127 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 1:34 PM Last edited by JulySims2 : 23rd Dec 2013 at 2:06 PM.
Thysia Curious

Granted, she's not the prettiest toddler on the planet, but I still find her cute somehow

My Simblr: Julke-Sims
Scholar
#128 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 12:08 AM

Georgiana, born in game. She looks just like her father.

Her sister Evie, who was made in bodyshop.

It's next to impossible to get these two in the same picture.

Georgie as a baby.
Mad Poster
#129 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 6:05 PM Last edited by lauratje86 : 26th Dec 2013 at 7:20 PM.
I'm currently testing out a multi-PT mod that I've put together using bits of other people's mods. At the same time I'm trying out Theraven's baby accessories and new custom baby hair, as well as enjoying her custom baby outfits and awesome baby toys made from the AL baby toys. So there will be lots of baby photos from me today!

Here are the first two: these are a couple of pictures of Richard (in the car seat) and Charles Hart (on the play-mat), twin sons of Candy Hart and Junior Mann from Peni's Widespot.

And this is Sirius Hart, son of Rhett Hart (also from Peni's Widespot, unsurprisingly!) and one of the PT's in my multi-PT mod. He's so cute! He is an abduction baby - Rhett was abducted by aliens, and Sirius was the result. The aliens in my game only impregnate male abductees, not females - but that doesn't mean that female sims can stargaze safely!

Because sometimes, in the middle of the night, when a female sim's outside alone, one of the merfolk may come and take her away.... Dixie Land can't remember what happened whilst she was gone, but little Never Land was born three yeardays after she returned to the home she shares with her girlfriend, Virginia Beech.

Theraven's baby stuff is so amazing! I'd love to see someone make a pacifier as an accessory for babies, but other than that I honestly can't think of anything that would make babies more fun for me to play :-) With their adorable outfits, genetically accurate hairstyles and a good selection of toys and cribs for them to interact with they really feel like an important part of the family now!
Mad Poster
#130 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 3:47 AM
Thanks, Lauratje
And you've got some really cute babies there!

As for pacifiers, do you mean something like this? (it's almost ready - just thought I'd do some more recolors first, and it'll be up in a few days' time)

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#131 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 4:08 AM
Oh yes! I'll be over to grab those as well! I even said in Laura's other thread that i bet you would be making some dummies. (paci's)

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#132 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 4:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Thanks, Lauratje
And you've got some really cute babies there!

As for pacifiers, do you mean something like this? (it's almost ready - just thought I'd do some more recolors first, and it'll be up in a few days' time)

Thank you :-) It's all thanks to your stuff! :-D

Yes, that's totally what I had in mind - they look awesome! Will be keeping an eye out for them this weekend :-) Thank you!

It feels weird calling them pacifiers but I wanted to make sure more people would understand what I meant - here in the UK we call them dummies :-)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#133 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 9:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lauratje86
Thank you :-) It feels weird calling them pacifiers but I wanted to make sure more people would understand what I meant - here in the UK we call them dummies :-)

So do we! Same for rubbish bin (trash cans) nappies (diapers) and jumpers (sweaters) If I'm feeling tired or stubborn I use my names, but most times I put the American name in brackets after it because a lot of people online are American who don't seem very clued in to international terms.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#134 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 11:37 PM
I tend to switch between the American and British names because I can never remember which is which. I've gotten used to "pacifiers" because of the outfits, but they have many names, including binky, dummy, and probably some more.
Mad Poster
#135 Old 28th Dec 2013 at 4:26 PM
I just saw your pacifiers at your site, simmer22/Theraven - they're awesome! :-) I'll be trying them out in my game and posting some more baby pictures later tonight when I get back from the theatre :-) So excited!
#136 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 1:16 AM
The current toddlers of Springwater Station (I have to add more families to my tiny hood, but for now this is all I got!):
Click the pictures for captions
Screenshots
Scholar
#137 Old 14th Jan 2014 at 3:04 AM

Katrina Caliente isn't sure what to make of her (brief, he quickly put her back) rescue from the puddle.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#138 Old 14th Jan 2014 at 3:31 AM
The Delrosa twins

Non identical, but they do a lot of things in sync.

~Call me Jo~
#139 Old 14th Jan 2014 at 8:10 PM
^ How cute! Love the shirts that say, "iPeed" and "iPood", they made me laugh.
I'll have to post more pictures of my babies soon, since I downloaded the baby hair and clothes. Too bad both Flora Lightyear and Leslie Piccolo had boys, since I wanted to tryout the dresses. We'll just have to wait and see if Samantha Ottomas or Destiny Cerise give me a girl/girls. I mean seriously, so far in my hood's 3rd generation their are only two born-in-game girls (Belle Ferry and Annie Lightyear) while there are six born-in-game boys (Eric Ferry, Matthew Lightyear, Ronald Piccolo, Benjamin & William Lightyear, and Ryan Piccolo). At least adding the Ottomas family, Newson family, and my custom Carroll family gave me more girls, but it also gave me more boys.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#140 Old 14th Jan 2014 at 9:17 PM
I should have said those outfits are by TheRaven along with the baby clothes, hair and accessories. The ipeed and ipood made me laugh too. They are part of the advent calendar at MoonlightDragon.

~Call me Jo~
#141 Old 19th Jan 2014 at 6:57 PM
I downloaded TheRaven's default baby hair and Chris Hatch's baby clothes mod. I love both of them and they really make such a difference in my game even though I don't have an aging mod and Sims are only babies for 2-3 days. The hair looks so adorable and so do the clothes, which also is useful for when a Sim has twins/triplets/quads so I can tell them apart easily. These five babies are the first (and hopefully the last in the generation since I already have so many Sims!) to test out these items, and I love them.
1. The first picture is of twins Benjamin (green sleeper) and William (blue sleeper) Lightyear. James and Flora Lightyear hug after a long day, figuring out how their house is going to be able to fit four kids. They both have the fertility benefit, yet her first two pregnancies were singles. So of course, on their last go when they were hoping for one kid they got two. But just by looking at the babies' faces, Flora and James are happy with the result.
2. This is a close up of Benjamin (left) and William (right). Benjamin so far looks exactly like Flora, skin #2 and green eyes. William doesn't look exactly like James, but he definitely has all of the Lightyear genes, skin #1 and light blue eyes from Grandma Allison. To tell them apart, I just put them in sleepers that matched their eye color.
3. The third picture is of Samantha Ottomas who just had twins as well on the same day, but they were born after 6 PM so they're a day younger than the Lightyear twins. Here she is holding Nora in the red outfit and Laura is playing under the baby dangle in the purple outfit. I was so happy she had girls, since there are so many more boys in this generation than girls (now it's evened out 11 boys to 10 girls). They both have brown hair and eyes.
4. The last picture is of the Piccolo family all helping out with the new baby, Ryan Piccolo. His mom Leslie is holding him, older brother Ronald is talking to him, and his dad Jacob fell asleep in the chair. So far Ryan has all of the Piccolo genes, skin #2, black hair, and green eyes from the long deceased Grandmother Regina. Ronald, too, has the Piccolo genes. Red hair from his deceased Grandfather Daniel, skin #2, and brown eyes. Leslie loves her boys but you can tell from the nursery she wishes she had a little girl too. She's not going through pregnancy again though, and that's for sure!
Screenshots
Scholar
#142 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 9:42 PM
The two toddlers of the Beaker house both have interesting faces...

Jim Subject, adopted son of Nervous and Pascal, shows his features to good effect as he arrives. Aaargh, that mouth! Looks like there's a new lab rat/slave around...

That slave's mistress for life is Demeter Beaker, daughter of Loki and Circe. This is the famous first conceived-in-game baby born to my megahood, the one Circe had so much trouble carrying to term, the one Loki was so thrilled to see for the first time, the one Nervous was seen doting on...here, in Pascal's arms, she shows her Beaker features to good effect.
Mad Poster
#143 Old 24th Jan 2014 at 1:47 PM

Look out world - Crane Hawkins can walk now, and her granny can't keep up with her!

Lacy Newson got caught eating kibble. "Wait a minute, why are you eating kitty food? You're not a kitty! Are you? Are you a silly kitty?"

Her twin brother Luke, stuck in the crib in the kitchen (because the nursery was not designed with twins in mind) decides there's no percentage in waiting to be let out.

Susie Casa is about to come to the same conclusion.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#144 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 3:12 PM
Amaranth and mom Agatha

The Butler seems to be really fond of her
Mad Poster
#145 Old 11th Feb 2014 at 12:50 PM

Luisa Iana, daughter of Sharla Ottomas and Luis Iana, is a little beauty!

Tom and Daisy Ottomas's son, Sam, is named after his grandmother and has her blond hair.

Phil, Hi Thyme's son by alien abduction, is awesomely disconcerting in every possible way.

Osprey Hawkins woke up in his crib hungry and wasted no time wailing or crying, but went to take care of himself. Kibble is not only tasty and nutritious, it's fun to play with!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
#146 Old 12th Feb 2014 at 4:54 AM
In my new hood (I switch around in my game waaaay too much), I'm planning on making a bunch of kids around the same time and have them grow up. There's one family I haven't moved in yet, so once they have a child they'll be at least 5 kids in the neighborhood to run around with, or more if I decide to have another family in the hood. So far I have:

Eli Pierceton, son of Islay and Mercedes. So far he looks just like his dad, and I plan for him to become a musician in his footsteps. I like how his pacifier matches perfectly with his sleeper

Milo Lucas, son of Evan and Coral (before they got divorced). Since Coral wanted to run away with Homer Pierceton (Islay's brother), I let Evan raise Milo. He carries his father's skin and his mother's hair and eyes.

Ebony and Esmeralda Pierceton, twin daughters of Homer and Coral. Coral and Homer ended up getting married to each other shortly after they moved into a new house, and as a result they had twin girls. They both share their father's hair and their mother's eyes (I didn't know that green eyes counted as "dark" eyes, since Homer has brown eyes. Well I guess I know now, lol).
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#147 Old 12th Feb 2014 at 2:34 PM
Nissa...

... and her younger sister (by several minutes), Clarisse
#148 Old 13th Feb 2014 at 1:04 AM

Dayton tucks in Megan Boyle, the hood's newest newborn. That makes five, then!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#149 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 5:26 PM
In a new hood, an alien has impregnated all the townie women. Priya has twins; Sanjay doesn't care about skin color - or maybe he's just not so bright. He loves both of them.

Here's something I've never seen - the sitter kidnapped a baby!

Those alien babies must be hard to handle; the sitter threw it into the street. Thank goodness alien spawn are TOUGH!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#150 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 7:23 PM

Candi Huffington-Pitts, her mom is Heather Huffington and dad is Ashley Pitts

Ria Cooke, daughter of Julien Cooke and Rainelle Neenigia

Page 6 of 42