Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 11:03 PM
Default Bella in Strangetown?
Did anybody ever notice: There is another Bella in Strangetown!

If you ever add her in, she has no memories of her loved ones and her aspiration is romance. She is considered the "real" Bella, and some people will move her from neighborhood to neighborhood by the House bin method.

THis has a chance to cause coruption, but anyway. Back on track! How do you guys think Bella ended up in Strangetown, and why are her memories blank?

Call me Hailey...
For those of you who are surpised... I go by Hailey on the internet.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 1:57 AM
I think she is just a sim that is supouse to make the player think that she ended up in Strangetown but she didn't [IMG]Bellas.JPEG[/IMG] P.S.Did the image show up?

In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 2:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sydkid123
Did anybody ever notice: There is another Bella in Strangetown!

If you ever add her in, she has no memories of her loved ones and her aspiration is romance. She is considered the "real" Bella, and some people will move her from neighborhood to neighborhood by the House bin method.

THis has a chance to cause coruption, but anyway. Back on track! How do you guys think Bella ended up in Strangetown, and why are her memories blank?

Simple. Ever noticed the hot air balloon in ST? She took a vacation to ST via hot air balloon and got abducted while she was in the balloon. Aliens wiped out her memories and she doesn't know anyone. Not even Mortimer.

Easier than both kinds of pi(e) AND cake.

Press Button, Receive Bacon...
Deadly Assassin Ninja...on a tricycle...
Paste this anywhere as an image for funnyness:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgoqvf9uYT1qafrh6.gif
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 8:07 PM
Yes, I did notice. Edentical clothes, etc. This is obviously a clone. Maybe The Sims 2 Bodyshop is included. Created a Bella, posted her into the game, used her in The Sims 2, in Pleasant View, then got her abducted by aliens, she returned, moved her out of the house, then deleted her family. Went to Strangetown, created a family, made Bella, as a NPC and that is what I think what happened.

Try to remember ALL that.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th May 2011 at 8:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sappysoul
I think she is just a sim that is supouse to make the player think that she ended up in Strangetown but she didn't [IMG]Bellas.JPEG[/IMG] P.S.Did the image show up?

Probably, yeah.

No, the image didnt show up.

Call me Hailey...
For those of you who are surpised... I go by Hailey on the internet.