Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 11:31 PM
Bella Goth in Sims 3
What do you think of her looks, traits, and family? Are they accurate?

Looks As a kid she looks okay, but damn, as a teen she is fugly! I haven't got her to the adult stage yet, but I'm hoping that her looks will correspond with her name.

Traits Really, I've forgotten about them. After making her into a teen I abandoned her fambly.

Family I don't know much about them, but they look like a happy family who probably made Bella the Sim she is in S2.

Your thoughts on Bella?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 4:43 AM
I think she is pretty as a kid but her as a teen is U-G-L-Y!!!!

In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 3:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sappysoul
I think she is pretty as a kid but her as a teen is U-G-L-Y!!!!

Culd you post a piccy of her? I no have Sims 3...

Press Button, Receive Bacon...
Deadly Assassin Ninja...on a tricycle...
Paste this anywhere as an image for funnyness:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgoqvf9uYT1qafrh6.gif
Fresh fruit from the bigot tree
#4 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 8:28 PM
I played with her family until she was a young adult. I could not even recognize her! She looks so differen than in the sims 2 and 1....
This is another thing Eaxis managed to ruin

Do not install pescado's mod. It is the one producing the errors it warns you about. Get Twallan's instead. It cleans your save file and prevents glitches.
Scholar
#5 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 5:25 PM
One thing I find is that when left to their own free will, Bella and Mortimer never get together, so she never becomes Bella Goth, instead she becomes Bella Clavell, or Bella Frio or Bella Sekemoto or even Bella Langerak. Which is just wrong. Bella needs a bit of persuasion that grumpy Mortimer is the one she belongs with, nothing else would be right. It's just sad otherwise.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 7:34 AM
I'm gonna be honest, I've not had that much to do with Bella in TS3, more with Mortimer. And Bella is Bisexual? Never thought that would surface... Well I guess all sims are :P

Just Call me Square!