Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 6:23 AM
Default PANDAQUEEN's Dream thread... Questions welcome.
Lately, I have been dreaming of a horror comedy movie, which is like the following: Shaun of the Dead, The Scary Movie anthology and the Mel Brooks classic, Young Frankenstein.

The plot was partially lifted from the 3 episodes of the Pokémon anime where the party of Ash, Misty and Brock are at the mercy of Sabrina and a lesser extent, her father. This storyline was actually one I can relate to, seeing as my paternal family has strange abilities.

I added some devious twists to the basic story, both in comedy and horror. For one, Alice Cooper, Slash and Axl Rose are the travelers who visit my home hidden in the forest. I have a doll that resembles me when I was a small child of around 5, I challenge the travelers to various cards games (this plot of challenging travelers to cards came from Chowder, however, the desperate monster living in a house made of a spice plant challenged the catering crew to board games). With Alice winning the most out of each round, Axl and Slash are shrunken down and are condemned to an indefinite hell in a doll town in a room in the house.

Alice meets up with my father who tells him to find Dana Carvey, who has been hanging out in a creepy old tower that was once a smoke stack in a neighboring town in the rural part of the county.

That was just last night.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 1:37 AM
Recent dreams prior to my parents telling of our move to NJ were like this.

I was invited into an old Victorian home and the master of the house, whom I had yet to see, ordered me to be bathed in a mildly fragranced bath. I was scrubbed down and then dressed in a set of pajamas with white cotton panties (standard, yes, but it's an oldie but goodie) I went downstairs and saw the master. It was Alice Cooper. I wondered why he put me through the process of getting cleaned up. He began speaking "Miss Kimberly, I brought you to help with one thing. Your technologically advanced skills are vital to my immortal life...that and the love of your ever-giving heart."

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)