Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 8:52 PM
Default So I Heard They Cancelled Heroes!!
OMG! I was so upset when I found out, well it was starting to get really crappy but... Anyways, just to end it without giving it a proper ending just really p!sses me off! I mean it started off so good then it just jumped off a cliff and went splat! Well, now that I vented, anyone else care to vent? XP

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 9:17 PM
I KNOW, I WAS SO PISSED.
I was like "BUT LAST SERIES WAS EPIC. I NEED MOARRRRR!"

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 9:38 PM
The cancellation announcement came a few months ago. I loved the show through the first three seasons, but the fourth season made me embarrassed for all who were involved with it; it seemed to me like everything that occurred was wildly out of character, especially the plotlines surrounding Sylar. Conjuring a plotline in which he yearned to become a "good guy" was utterly ludicrous and wholly inconsistent with three seasons of fine work from Zachary Quinto in making him a heartless, irredeemable bastard. And setting him up with Claire? The ridiculousness just kept escalating. I loved the show and think that there were many more stories that could have been told, but considering the direction that it was headed, it was time to put Heroes out of its misery.

On the bright side, now that the cast is free of its obligation to the show, think how much work they'll be able to do (and we'll be able to see them in) outside of Heroes. I really enjoyed Milo Ventimiglia, Zachary Quinto, and Masi Oka's acting; hopefully being let out of Heroes will allow them to do bigger and better things.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |