Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 11:21 PM
Sims 3 Haunted Asylum Challenge
I know there is already and 'Asylum Challenge' but im not sure if there is a 'Haunted Asylum Challenge' I thought it would be interesting so I decided to make one. Please note I do own the sims 3 or the sims 2 but my sisters do (there a bit stingy over the games and wont let me play) but everyonce in a while when they are gone I can sneak it and play it. Lol .
---------------------------------------------
I have modified the rules to the Asylum Challenge a bit so here are the rules (you will have to use cheats for the house hold to move into the lot/build it.)
RULES:
1.You must make a full house hold but you only can control 2 of them (on original only1)
2.When you create the lot you can make a household and kill them all then place another house hold OR you can before it starts you can go to the grave yard and use a cheat to get all the graves and place them in a fenced in area at the back of the lot.
3.You may have 1 grave in each room in the main house
4.Though you have 8 sims you must only have 4 bed slots (original 5) ex:1 double 2 single,2 bunk,2 double,
5.The sims may only leave the lot to: Go to Work,Go to Grocery Store, Go to Book Store, Go to festival (season), Or go to the library
6.May only have 5 skill building items other than kitchen items (piano,guitar,tredmill,sculpting thing)
7.May have 2 'electronics' (electronics: tablet,tv,stereo,computer/laptop)
8. 6 sitting slots one that you can nap on. (2 living chairs and 3 dining chairs, 1 double couch.)
9.No smoke alarm/burgalar alarm
10. as many phones as possible.
11.1 Bathtub/Shower or bath shower combo, 1 toilet, 1 sink
12.1 fridge
13.Cheapest stove
14.the sims may NOT begin with relationships (sibling,dating,married)
15.may only upgrade if they use there own money.
16.you may use any life time rewards
17.after using cheats to create the house or move into the house you must use cheats to set the house hold funds to 100 simoleons.
19. The only time you can control the uncontrolled sims is to choose their jobs.
18.The only way your sims can move out is if they complete their lifetime wish AND max out the skills needed for their jobs.
19. The sims may have relation ships with the ghosts.
20. Keep at least one of your controlled sims awake at night so they may see the ghosts.
21. At midnight each night you may go into the other sims inventories and take out what they have.
22.The only sims that can have relationships at the begining is the controlled sims.

The Sims:
There are boundrys on the personalities of the sims.
1.The sims uncontrolled by you must have the Absent Minded, Insane, and Hates the outdoors traits.
2.The controlled sims must have the Insane trait.
3.The lifetime wish must be random
4.there will be NO brave sims.
5.there will be 4 females and 4 males
6.All sims must be Teen,YA,Adult,or Elder.
7.You may make them supernaturals other than witches, ghosts, and genies if you have showtime.

Guidelines on building the Asylum:
1.Give it some interesting architecture.
2.You may give it a garden.
3.If you have pets (they are allowed and you CAN control them) give them a side house and lock the door to the main house so the pets cant get in and destroy things.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHALLENGE!!!!!!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 5:17 PM
Default Sims 3 Haunted Asylum Challenge
Do they have to leave the house or have get jobs because i just want to have them trapped them inside the Haunted Asylum at all times.
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 5:23 PM
Default Sims 3 Haunted Asylum Challenge
do we have to have 2 sims