Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Sep 2022 at 12:53 PM
Default Maxis Bedframes
Does anyone know of any separated frames from maxis beds? There are so many custom ones it seems like someone must have done this, but google can only find sims 4 ones
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 28th Sep 2022 at 8:22 AM
I bet no one has done them yet. I may do a couple (but not all lol)...so which bed did you want to get de-mattressed?

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Sep 2022 at 3:10 PM
The ones I want most are the base game "Sleep-Slave Double Bed" and "The Emoti-Cot" and the seasons "Sleigh Bells Double Bed", though honestly I'd be happy with most any. I really just want to use separate mattresses with stencils as much as possible lol
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 28th Sep 2022 at 5:56 PM
Here ya go!

I also included shots with custom mattresses from here and here. There is a slight issue with the sleigh bedframe as it has a blurry texture at the middle (which I have yet to figure out how to fix), but it's not much noticeable when the mattress is put on. Some mattresses may clip too, so pick a suitable mattress to pair with 'em. And don't forget to use the moveobjects cheat to place them. Tried and tested with no route fails. Enjoy!

Also, sorry if I haven't exactly copied the original presets from the original beds. I hope these are good enough..
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  EABedFramesOnly.rar (518.6 KB, 10 downloads)

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Sep 2022 at 12:19 AM
Thank you they look great! Nice touch with the third channel on the single bed