Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Two-Piece Pajamas for Toddlers - *FIXED July 1, 2010*

by fakepeeps7 Posted 24th Dec 2008 at 12:11 AM - Updated 2nd Jul 2010 at 1:27 AM by fakepeeps7

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 11:26 PM
i am logged in but when i try to down load it say no cookies found! what do i do!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#52 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 4:41 AM
These are adorable....and frankly a lot of them actually look better on toddlers than they do on kids. Finally a use for the Maxis kids PJs!
Test Subject
#53 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 11:45 AM
I had both this mesh and MTS2_migamoo_618881_migamoo-toddlermfshorts-BlackShorts (and BlueShorts) in my game. The ones from Migamoo show up correctly in game. But the pyjamas show the (messed up) textures from the shorts by Migamoo. Thought I should let you know. I tossed the shorts and now the pyjamas look just fine
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#54 Old 15th Oct 2011 at 10:47 PM
Beautiful! I always thought these pajamas were too "5-year-old" for my ten-year-olds, so this is really a better age group to wear them.
Page 3 of 3