Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: Favorite Star Trek Doctor
"Bones" Leonard Mcoy
23 38.98%
Beverly Crusher
10 16.95%
Julian Bashir
3 5.08%
EMH
22 37.29%
Dr. Phlox
1 1.69%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 1:26 AM
Default Poll Fav Doctor
Vote and discuss your favorite doctor here:
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 3:42 AM
I like all doctors in Star Trek since I'm very physician-oriented - I worked in hospitals for doctors during my whole career and loved everything medical on TV - I would have been a doctor if I could stand the site of blood. But the EMH was just the coolest, funniest, richest character among this group. Robert Picardo has always been one of my favorite actors. I've seen him in conventions and he is hysterically funny on stage too! I think his character had more depth because, just like Data, he exemplified the struggles and rewards of the human experience. And, since we're such a self-centered race, I guess that's just endlessly fascinating if done with truth, humor and dignity. Sigh...how I miss Star Trek...Voyager is just never shown on any of the 700+ TV channels in my area. We get Enterprise and Next Gen now and then tho', so that's good.

OK, so who voted for Beverly and why?
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 3:58 AM
I voted for Beverly, cus she's sooo pretty lol. You don't see a lot of red headed doctors out there on tv. Bev was my favorite doctor, I loved everything about her. Not only was she pretty, but she had a good heart, and she was very smart. And plus it was sad that her husband died and she never really found anyone to make her life special, even in the alternate reality created by Q she was divorced from Jean-Luc. But at least she had Wes, I guess her relationship with Wes kind of reminds me of me and my mom. I'm grown but I still live with her, cus she's sick and I take care of her. I've always been super close to my mom just like Bev and Wes.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 4:49 AM
I like the EMH the best. Beverly second. Bashir was pretty cool too. I never really watched TOS or the Enterprise.

Want to see all my Sims 2 creations, including my Star Trek items? Follow the link below to check out my Blog!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Looking for Franny Sims Meshes? They can be found HERE!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 7:15 AM
Yeah, I loved all the doctors. As I said, I'm very doctor oriented. I did love Beverly and the rich life story they built around her. Plus girl-power!!! Yay!! I really liked Wes and wished they'd expanded his story into his adulthood in further movies/storylines. I really liked Bashir too because while it was on DS9 was my fav Star Trek show and I found him somewhat sad and sweet. Also smolderingly sexy - that's a deadly combination!! Vulnerable and sexy!

Of course, McCoy set the stage for all Star Trek docs and was the stereotypical "lovably gruff" doctor. Dr. Phlox, well I liked him because he was quirky and I really like the actor, but he was just a little too weird for me - and I like weird so that's saying a lot!! LOL!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 5:44 PM
Beverly, cause well I have a crusher on Crusher so to speak..lol Seriously I liked all the doctors

Snarling ever forward
Instructor
#7 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 6:35 AM
This is a very difficult poll... so far the only doctor I haven't really liked is the one from the book, New Frontier, Dr. Selar. I don't think Vulcans make the best Doctors.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 12:13 AM
McCoy is my favourite doctor. He was such a lovable old grump. My favourite scene with him is always the part in Star Trek 4, where he gives the kidney pill to the little old lady in the hospital. "He gave me a new kidney!" LOL.

I also liked the EMH. He is one of my favourite Voyager characters.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 4:02 AM
Oh, I forgot about that scene! I would have to say that was one of my favorites too!

But I still think the grumbly EMH is the best!! LOL

Want to see all my Sims 2 creations, including my Star Trek items? Follow the link below to check out my Blog!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Looking for Franny Sims Meshes? They can be found HERE!
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 9:42 PM
I had the biggest girlie crush on Bashir when I was younger. Oh my, I can't even describle it he just made me squee with joy. ^_^

I voted EMH. The Doctor. One of my fave VOY episodes is the one where he goes slightly crackers after losing a patient. I love the expansion of him into an actual person instead of just a pre-programmed hologram. and his crush on 7 of 9. So cute.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 23rd Sep 2010 at 11:31 AM
I had to decide between EMH and good old McCoy. I voted for the second one, because he is the first Star Trek Doc learned to love. But EMH is very funny as well :-)
Inventor
#12 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 3:07 AM
Tie between Bev and McCoy - I love all of the background and history that she has, but I squee with joy when Bones says he's a doctor, not a ___.
Banned
#13 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 8:07 AM
I voted EMH, but I liked Andy Dick's EMH-2 from the episode "Message In A Bottle". Dick and Picardo - the perfect comedy duo.

"I'm a doctor, not a commando!"
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 1:53 AM
I prefer the EMH because he was different than the other EMH's.

Once he realized he could do so much more, he strived and dreamed on being as human, as flesh and blood he could ever get.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 3:48 AM
Bones is my favourite and then second is EMH.
I don't know why, but I can't stand Dr. Crusher.
Oh my god, I love Bashir

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam