Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

tabbs / TMNT (Ninja Power!)

by Tabatha Posted 22nd Mar 2007 at 7:43 AM - Updated 7th Jun 2008 at 7:18 AM by Tabatha : Changing Title

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 2:38 AM
Good Job, Can you make more colors so we can make up our own Turtles?
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 4:55 PM
Good :]

Alastair :)
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 12:48 AM
These are great, but at the same time they disturb me. XD

Forum Resident
#29 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 6:08 PM
so cool!love it a lot!thanx =)
Instructor
#30 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 2:19 PM
I don't know when I'll have time to try this out, but I'll definitely bookmark this for reference. I agree, all that's missing is the 3-D shell. Splinter on the other hand, well, that could get tricky.

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
Test Subject
#31 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 4:50 PM
Kickass!

Remember, It takes 46 muscles in your face to frown, but only 4 in your arm to smack someone upside the head.....
Test Subject
#32 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 1:24 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 30th Nov 2007 at 6:22 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
My little sister is also a HUGE fan of this and she sends you a thousand thanks for this. These are really well done ^.^

If you have a dream, don't wait. Act. One of life's little rules, got it memorized? ~Axel, Kingdom Hearts II
Mad Poster
#33 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 4:31 AM
I know this might be a little difficult but...could u plz make Splinter, Shredder, and Shreder's daughter(I forgot her name...I think it was Kurai or somethign tht begins with a K)
Test Subject
#34 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 8:52 AM
Amazing work. I am also a HUGE adult fan of the TMNT, and must thank you for making these!
Mad Poster
#35 Old 4th May 2008 at 11:55 PM
Can you make a child, teen, and woman version of these, I'm trying to make a whole TMNT family :D
Test Subject
#36 Old 9th Jun 2008 at 1:08 PM
These are beyond amazing. I hope you know how talented you are.

Plz make April, if you haven't already!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lil bag2
I know this might be a little difficult but...could u plz make Splinter, Shredder, and Shreder's daughter(I forgot her name...I think it was Kurai or somethign tht begins with a K)

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply. I will definitely look into creating Kerai and possibly Splinter and shredder as well - might be a fun side project - Plus I know my sister would totally get a kick out of it HA HA
Test Subject
#38 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 12:04 PM
Can anyone make April O'neal 90's version?
Test Subject
#39 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 2:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PegasusDiana
Turtle, turtle. These are too cute! Now I'll have to head over to Rosesims and download her ninja stuff and some swords. Have TMNT law enforcement. Great job.

ZOMG-TMNT law enforcement!?!?! BRILLIANT!!!!!
Test Subject
#40 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 5:41 AM
OMG THANK YOU!

But I do have a problem which saddens me. When I downloaded this, I can't seem to get the full mask (the the back half) their "outfits" such as belts, wristbands and all that. And Raphael's mask didn't even show up. I'm new to downloading so if I'm just being stupid, plz help me.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#41 Old 25th Oct 2012 at 6:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by prismvosco
OMG THANK YOU!

But I do have a problem which saddens me. When I downloaded this, I can't seem to get the full mask (the the back half) their "outfits" such as belts, wristbands and all that. And Raphael's mask didn't even show up. I'm new to downloading so if I'm just being stupid, plz help me.

Download Clean Installer here: http://www.modthesims.info/d/409950

double click and install the file labeled as: Turtle Face & Clothing

That should work and then put the other files in your downloads folder

Let me know if this fixes it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 3:21 AM
Heros in a half-shell! Now my city is safe.
Test Subject
#43 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 2:58 PM Last edited by SheldonTitanic : 27th Jul 2013 at 5:41 AM.
TURTLE POWER!!!! Omg i LOVE tmnt, this mod is epic!!! now i have some requests pleeeaaase
1: PIZZA,
2: erma from the 90s television series (its so funny when she faints
3: their weaponds,baxtar,krang (just asking for rocksteady and beebop whatever his name is)rocksteady and beebop will probarly be hard to make, but thanks sooo much for listening to me and i hope you can make these!!! Thank you sooo much!!! I know i already said this....... but this mod is seriously epic!! Cowabonga!!! :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 9:25 PM
This is an awesome mod! I've always loved the TMNT, I just wish there's like a mod for like TS3 Supernatural where the TMNT can really take off. That is asking for a lot I bet but still just dreamin' :3
Awesome job on these though very artistic.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#45 Old 20th May 2014 at 4:29 PM
This is great!! I looked at them and thought- they would be great as PT techs as well!!! can you imagine what the alien kids would look like!
Test Subject
#46 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 11:03 PM
I have a slight problem with this, I have the skin with the shell thing but i have to put clothes on it as it won't let me have no clothes. please help me I'm really looking forward to playing, and Raphael's mask will not show.
Page 2 of 2