Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Starscream

by Nova L Posted 5th Jul 2007 at 10:08 PM - Updated 16th Jul 2007 at 4:05 PM by Nova L : Adding more

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 75 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 9:50 PM
Hey

I liked your TFs so much, I told some people on a Transformers forum to visit your page!

Gave you all the credit!
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 4:25 AM
Yay the seekers! *worships you*
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 4:04 PM
im gonna do an army of transformers
Test Subject
#54 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 2:57 AM
That is awesome!

I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay
Field Researcher
#55 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 6:32 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 16th Aug 2007 at 5:14 PM. Reason: incorrect assumption
you are the best these are so awesome....Thank you so much StarScream is my favorite Decepticon...
Field Researcher
#56 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 6:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Daijuichi
Hey, since downloading these skins, I've started doing something like that, only it's about the years following the Autobot/Decepticon war. Megatron has become a peaceful guy just wanting to live the simplelife, Optimus has replaced his leadership role with booze, Soundwave has become a DJ (it's just been mentioned so far, but when that skin comes out, I'm making that episode!), and the seakers have also gone on to better things. So far, I've just done Megatron's episode, it's a very "Behind the Music" type of thing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs1ZzvY0m04

Wow, this is very cool. I still haven't figured out how to edit it and put the voices into it though. But you did a great job.
Test Subject
#57 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 2:54 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 16th Aug 2007 at 5:13 PM. Reason: is a 'thanks' post
Well, I hope you have a great time in Japan, but I don't think I can hold out three weeks for more of these excellent Sims!

Therefore, I shall assume the fetal position in the corner of the room and gently rock backwards and forwards, mumbling incoherently until you return!

PEACE!!
Test Subject
#58 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 8:05 AM
These are so awesome. Thank you thank you thank you for making them! <3
Test Subject
#59 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 8:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nova L
I have plans to make Bumblebee but I'm contemplating if he should be a teen sim since he's suppose to be small...

The one that lactates geometry? XD (j/k) I'll put Soundwave on my "Sims to make" list.

LOL you mean the Energon cube out of the chest thing? I just got that!

I gotta say I am completely impressed!! I have never commented on anything yet but this is just a work of art. All of your Tfs. They are just fantastic!
Test Subject
#60 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 9:27 PM
Wow these are fantastic! Prime was brilliant, but they just keep getting better 'n better. I would love to see some females, though. Maybe another color swap on the jets, like pink, light green and yellow and make them the decepti-femmes or something not so lame sounding. Cause right now my Transformer's house is turning into a total sausage fest. Amazing job, I can't wait to see what's next.
Test Subject
#61 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 6:26 PM
Thank you for Starscream, and double thank you for Skywarp and Thundercracker. They are my three favorite Decepticons.
::toddles off to build a Seeker Base::
Test Subject
#62 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 7:33 PM
gonna go fix it sorry for bothering you.
Test Subject
#63 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 2:42 AM
Wow these are so cool.Did you ever think of making sunstorm or some of the lesser known seekers?
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 1:04 PM
Ever since I first saw these I thought they were spectacular work. I didn't get them before now because I hadn't really returned to my fondness for Transformers yet.

Well, that's changed. Fannishness over the new movie ended up with me reading fanfic for G1, which had me chance upon G1 Megatron/Starscream fanfic. Plus just today, someone posted their human!TFs sims and I ended up coming over here, because if I'm going to have TF sims, I want classic G1 sims so I can indulge my shippy preferences (not that I don't do that plenty enough with my Final Fantasy sims).

There's one TF I'd love to see as a sim - Hot Rod - Rodimus Prime. He's one of my massive favourites.

Anyway, great job!
Test Subject
#65 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 10:39 AM
*wibbles* I finally rebought Sims 2, and instantly came to your page so I could get the Starscream Sim. But no matter what I've done, I can't get it to install, and I don't know why. TT_TT *sighs* I want a Starscream Sim SOOOOO bad! <3 Your Starscream Sim!
Test Subject
#66 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 7:19 AM
lol~ this is so cool! thank you!!!
Field Researcher
#67 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 4:26 PM
Oh... updated.... Thank you.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Test Subject
#68 Old 22nd May 2008 at 5:51 PM
This really is an absolutely incredible Sim and it's hilarious to play in game! Watching Starscream talk about world peace with a human Sim was worth the download alone I do have a question though...I can't tell if it's a glitch in my game or some other strange thing, but...none of the Seekers can sleep in beds. Until I can figure out why, I'll get my household of Seekers nice comfy sofas to nap on, but I would like to know if it has anything to do with the Seekers.
Test Subject
#69 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 8:43 PM
Thanks! Any plans on making any more transformers?
Test Subject
#70 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 8:29 AM
Your work is fantastic! You make me want to create my own Transformers! In the future or when you have time, do you think you can try to create the Transformers Animated characters like Starscream? ^_^
Test Subject
#71 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 11:09 PM
i have to play on this computer im commenting on from and when i downloaded the transformers only megatrons body showed up all the others i had the head done but when i went to get the body they where invisable!*sigh* i love your work but this stupid computer(my best one need the fixing and i havnt got the time at the moment) NEVER lets the bodys of any game characters show up,but as i said great work*fan girl squee**STARSCREAM!!!<3
Test Subject
#72 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 11:09 PM
lol they were hovering heads!
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 10:34 PM
Love all of these guys you've done...only problem I have is that Megatron and the Seekers don't have showerproofed skins! Soundwave and Optimus Prime do, and so does Bumblebee, but not Megatron and Starscream! They turn into huge pixel-blocks! :o
Will this be fixed? Thumbs up for the mod anyway!! :D
Test Subject
#74 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 9:04 PM
Hi, I've recently got a new computer and bought Sims 3 with it. Would this download work with Sims 3 or does it have to be on Sims 2???
Test Subject
#75 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 1:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hellsing_mongrel
*wibbles* I finally rebought Sims 2, and instantly came to your page so I could get the Starscream Sim. But no matter what I've done, I can't get it to install, and I don't know why. TT_TT *sighs* I want a Starscream Sim SOOOOO bad! <3 Your Starscream Sim!

I cant either
I followed all the directions, put each file in the right place after downloading the three of them, and it says the Installer doesnt have the expansion data it needs...Doesnt the Deluxe pack count as Original too??

Nice graphics though.
Page 3 of 4