Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 more Tuscan Kitchen Recolors

by Dreamers Inc. Posted 14th Jul 2006 at 7:14 PM - Updated 14th Jul 2006 at 10:45 PM by Dreamers Inc.

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 6:39 PM
Beautiful Tuscan Sage Kitchen, Beautiful Tuscan Darkwood Kitchen, Beautiful Tuscan Pine Kitchen, Beautiful Tuscan Lightwood Kitchen. Thank-you
Field Researcher
#27 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 10:05 PM
Thank you so much! This is exactly what I needed for my new house! Beautiful!

Mairi

"Logic will get you from A to B, Imagination will take you everywhere." ~Albert Einstein
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 1:24 PM
I am in love with all of them, super Goreous :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
Test Subject
#29 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 5:00 PM
hi there, was wondering if you could make me some of the furniture from the charmed house as i have the house but not any of the furniture, would be much appreciated . soultroll, thanks
Instructor
#30 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 10:08 PM
Default Re: Tuscan Kitchen Recolors
Ooooh, these are so pretty and elegant! The Tuscan Kitchen just keeps on multiplying in goodness!!! I love the prints you picked for the upholstery. Thank you so much for the recolors! :lovestruc

* Pickles *
Test Subject
#31 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 5:48 AM
Did you caddy corner the longer cabinet? And how exactly did you manage to do that? O.o
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 3:18 AM
Thanks for the new colors, I'm not a dark wodd type of person, I will surely love the lighter colors. Thanks
Page 2 of 2