Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Surf's Up!" - New surfing interaction and set

by maybesomethingdunno Posted 8th Jun 2011 at 1:37 AM - Updated 9th Jul 2020 at 12:13 AM by maybesomethingdunno

290 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 89 Feedback Posts, 200 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 12
Typical
THANKS POST
#51 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 9:20 AM
I think with this one single, awesome mod, I think you've enticed many people away from their beloved sims 3! Great work, and this deserves every bit of the feature it got, plus another 10 features.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#52 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 9:41 AM
InCredibly awesome idea!
Summer is arrived, my simmies are planning to visit their brandnew beach houses, they'll love their new surfboard!
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#53 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 10:20 AM
Pure awesome :D
Test Subject
#54 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 10:25 AM
AMAZING!!!!! Love that...
Me and one of my friend download !!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#55 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 10:37 AM
This is fantastic work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 10:44 AM
OMG im so excited! Amazing work, its the lovely people here that keep me playing im snagging it now!
Field Researcher
#57 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 11:04 AM
@MSD

thanks a lot for helping so promptly - I forgot to put the board in the inventory -

this is so incredible amazing, finally BV makes really fun
Field Researcher
#58 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 11:36 AM
Nope,it's impossible to open...a pop-up message opens,saying that I is not a valid Win32 application ...
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#59 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 12:45 PM
This is incredible. I have a couple of surfer dudes and now they will really be able to go surfing. Thanks so much for all your hard work. Can’t wait to try this out! :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#60 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 12:46 PM
Woah, this is spectacular! Amazing work!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#61 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 12:59 PM
I so wanted this to be getting a prize!
It's an absolutely fantastic work!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#62 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 2:13 PM
I just want to say thank you! I've wanted this since BV was released. You're right, they should have given this to us. But I'm glad that you did. I no longer have to pose my sims to make it look like they are surfing. I can't wait to try this out!!!! Thank you again!
Top Secret Researcher
#63 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 2:37 PM
This is really great. I hope it works well in my game!

Quote: Originally posted by MAB-2000
Nope,it's impossible to open...a pop-up message opens,saying that I is not a valid Win32 application ...

And are you able to open another .package file in SimPE? Cause this sounds like you can't open SimPE at all on your computer. I had that too, you know. On my last laptop I couldn't open SimPE at all. It wouldn't run on my computer.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 3:36 PM
THIS IS AWESOME!
Many thanks!
Field Researcher
#65 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 4:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
And are you able to open another .package file in SimPE? Cause this sounds like you can't open SimPE at all on your computer. I had that too, you know. On my last laptop I couldn't open SimPE at all. It wouldn't run on my computer.

I can open all other files...this is the only one it is impossible to open...
*shrugs*
retired moderator
Original Poster
#66 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 4:44 PM
Wow! Thanks for the feature.

Zirconia Wolf: I figured people (and myself included) may want to adjust the probabilities some day.

leesester: He looks likes he's having fun.

lewjen: I've heard of mosquito-repellent...but "pudding-repellant?"

MAB-2000: I agree with lientebollemeis. The problem seems to be beyond my package file. This thread isn't the proper place for SimPE help, but make sure your computer meets all the requirements. That's strange that only my file gives you problems. I'm sorry...I don't know what to tell you.

Thanks again for the kind words, downloads, and thanks, everyone. :lovestruc

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Inventor
THANKS POST
#67 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 5:05 PM
This looks awesome MSD. As soon as I finish trying to get my latest project to work (almost there) I'm going to have to send a few of my sims surfing. Perhaps whoever gets used in my photoshoot, as a reward?
Inventor
THANKS POST
#68 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 5:49 PM
I'm putting this into faves definately! I love how it's still possible with new animation for TS2 This is superb! It makes playing TS2 feel worthy again when you know there's still loads of great stuff to download!
Test Subject
#69 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 6:39 PM
I'm not getting the option for my sim to surf. I searched buy mode for a surfboard, but I can't find one. Where do I find the surfboard to put in my sim's inventory?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#70 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 6:41 PM
Oh. Em. Gee. D:
Awesome work!!
RETROTROUT
THANKS POST
#71 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 7:53 PM
It's nice. No Scratch that it's Spectacular :D
*shrugs*
retired moderator
Original Poster
#72 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 8:52 PM
wisher95: Check the Exercise subsection of the Hobbies section in Buy Mode. Surfboards are with the exercise machines.

June 9th, UPDATE: Surfboard racks have been updated so that they should no longer be lightning strikeable or flammable.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 9:17 PM
Sorry if someone else already asked this but any chance of a surfboard for children?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#74 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 9:40 PM
Brilliant!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 9:47 PM
This is amazing! Thanks so much for your hard work! My teen Sim is soooo thilled to be the coolest and ONLY sim so far to get to surf! He won't have any trouble being cool now!

P.S. I have had no problems with it at all! Great work!
Page 3 of 12