Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Dec 2022 at 7:03 PM
Group activities that boost painting skill?
Are there any activities that my sim and her daughter can do together to boost their Painting skill? I can't think of one but happy to use a custom item if anyone can think of one.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 10th Dec 2022 at 6:33 PM Last edited by Deshong : 10th Dec 2022 at 9:05 PM.
Why can't they paint or draw together using the easel, drafting table and/or sketch book? If there are easels, etc at the museum they could also paint/draw there while getting the inspired moodlet from viewing art beforehand. Depending on the daughter's age, they could both go to University together for Fine Arts.

If one has a higher painting skill level, they could tutor the other if they have a level 10 logic skill.
For toddlers, certain books read to them or they can read themselves can give them a hidden skill of up to 3 painting skills that will be seen once they reach childhood. Which are:

-Finger Painting 101
-Handprints of the Masters
-Don't Stay Within the Lines

Edit: There's also an option to take a painting class that I think is also available for children too at the school. It costs $400 per Sim, but if you look in the newspaper daily you may find a discount on the class for the day.

Previous Game: Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition (100% riddles completed; now I know why I've always been fascinated with The Riddler, lol.)

Next Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Dec 2022 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deshong
Why can't they paint or draw together using the easel, drafting table and/or sketch book? If there are easels, etc at the museum they could also paint/draw there while getting the inspired moodlet from viewing art beforehand. Depending on the daughter's age, they could both go to University together for Fine Arts.

If one has a higher painting skill level, they could tutor the other if they have a level 10 logic skill.
For toddlers, certain books read to them or they can read themselves can give them a hidden skill of up to 3 painting skills that will be seen once they reach childhood. Which are:

-Finger Painting 101
-Handprints of the Masters
-Don't Stay Within the Lines

Edit: There's also an option to take a painting class that I think is also available for children too at the school. It costs $400 per Sim, but if you look in the newspaper daily you may find a discount on the class for the day.

They can paint together, good idea! My only downside with this is that it doesn't build relationship at the same time, which is what I wanted.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 18th Dec 2022 at 9:07 PM
Maybe use the multi tablet while talk (in regards to relationship building)? University painting sketch book thing is also another activity, albeit solo.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.