Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jan 2023 at 6:56 PM
Default CC Beds got weird texture glitches on them!
Hi first time doing this so hopefully I am doing this correctly! But for awhile now I have had this issue with some beds by the modders Felixandre and Harriet, where these white glitchy strands will appear and will not go away, here are discord image links to them which hopefully will work as I could not figure out how to post images here normally!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...05_18-41-51.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...36786/image.png

The beds that this is happening with, as it's not all of them by these modders, are: Harriet Comfy simple double bedding, Felixandre kyoto bedding, Felixandre gothic revival bedding and lastly Felixandre london bedding.

I probably should go to them about this but I would prefer to at least try to attempt doing this myself before doing so, even though I am not the most technical person and the best I can do is change some things or patch them using sims 4 studio. I have been looking for an answer to this glitch all over the place but I only see other glitches that got nothing to do with my glitch! Any help with this will be greatly appreciated!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 6th Jan 2023 at 5:10 PM
I've had similar glitch happen in my game except on Sims' faces, try this (see the "Accepted Solution" post with the nvidia inspector guide (though annoyingly they've deleted the link to where to download it from)) or if you're more of a video person then here's video about it (and the description contains link the program you need too). If that doesn't help then it's just shoddily made mesh and you should contact the creator(s).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jan 2023 at 6:30 PM
[QUOTE=foxmanic]I've had similar glitch happen in my game except on Sims' faces, try this (see the "Accepted Solution" post with the nvidia inspector guide (though annoyingly they've deleted the link to where to download it from)) or if you're more of a video person then here's video about it (and the description contains link the program you need too). If that doesn't help then it's just shoddily made mesh and you should contact the creator(s).[/QUOTE
]
Thank you for the reply! This is so very helpful and I am going to give it a try, hopefully I will have no problem understanding how to do it, once more thank you! :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Jan 2023 at 7:38 PM
Ah seems like the program is not working, as I downloaded it and got the program window up but the icon with the wrench and screwdriver is not there at all, so I guess I will have to go and ask the mod creators directly instead, still thank you for the help appreciate it!