Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#2276 Old 8th Nov 2021 at 3:47 PM
Default moar
Imagine my surprise...The man had a fitful night - sleeping by his DEAD wife! She "slept" until morning, then REALLY died. She had died on a community lot. I made it to get rid of excess Sims, it had CC deadly wells. Serves her right for sneaking out in the middle of the night. She was dreaming of a child she didn't know. He was dreaming of...himself.
========================
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2277 Old 9th Nov 2021 at 4:47 PM
Born in Lacuna Delta- a baby so ugly we're not allowed to see its face.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#2278 Old 28th Nov 2021 at 11:55 PM
Freaked me out!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#2279 Old 29th Nov 2021 at 7:06 PM
Omg! Runnnnn

Mad Poster
#2280 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 10:09 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 3rd Dec 2021 at 10:21 PM.
As I have posted elsewhere, when I first heard about neighbourhood corruption on MTS, I thought people were talking about moral corruption -- hard working Family Sims being seduced by sleazy Romance Sims! Now I'm beginning to fear that we may have moral corruption in Veronaville. Look what the children are talking about:

Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#2281 Old 4th Dec 2021 at 1:36 AM
Trapped by bunk beds--why? In a community lot 3 women showed up in the same purple gym clothes - and 2 of them were named Brenda Avery. The guy with the complex device attached to his head...a mad doctor with his latest invention? Or just another too-low-hanging light? And more & more of my playables are getting glitched; I will enter a lot and find people "re set" like this guy who must have been sitting somewhere...
Screenshots

Field Researcher
#2282 Old 5th Dec 2021 at 10:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Omg! Runnnnn

LOL I started another neighborhood and im not sure i will be going back to that one! LOL

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#2283 Old 30th Dec 2021 at 2:31 PM
Here's one I haven't seen before - a ghost STUCK in a piece of furniture. And just a bather who doesn't want to get her hair wet...? And then mopping THE TUB.
Screenshots

Instructor
#2284 Old 2nd Jan 2022 at 6:35 AM

I think that skunk wants to be one of the boys, because they're 'cave people' who stink just like skunk
Instructor
#2285 Old 11th Jan 2022 at 6:34 PM

I uhh, don't think feet are supposed to do that?
Forum Resident
#2286 Old 14th Jan 2022 at 2:42 AM
Ashley Pitts' graduation photo:

The game pushed him into the cinematic at a bad time; no friend to pose with and no clothes. Fortunately, Ashley doesn't seem to care so...
Screenshots

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Instructor
#2287 Old 28th Jan 2022 at 7:20 PM
No, Ashley doesn't seem to mind a lack of clothing. He's the sim in my avatar pic actually, shirtlessly gaming away instead of doing whatever he probably should have been

Somehow I managed to get upside down on the neighborhood map and I can see the tree trunks poking through!
Mad Poster
#2288 Old 3rd Feb 2022 at 5:31 PM
CASnarl: DANG! SCARY! Can you actually PLAY it? "The world down under"

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2289 Old 3rd Feb 2022 at 6:59 PM
Two ways to eat takeaway food:

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2290 Old 12th Feb 2022 at 3:26 AM
wall tool got stuck. That was OK, I could still draw more. But NOT OK, it stayed there, couldn't find a way to remove.
Screenshots

Field Researcher
#2291 Old 14th Feb 2022 at 5:55 PM
I usually don't bother with the townies and I always use the Visitor Controller to ban them from almost all my hoods (residential and community lots). But in this hood (stand-alone Pleasantview with only SSU as a subhood) I thought it would be "beneficial" to allow them at very few and specific lots. Nina's house for example because the girl had to meet men and without subhoods, she didn't have a lot of choices.

Then this guy (screenshot 1) passed outside Nina's house (WTF is wrong with his ears? Is he a werewolf? and WTF is wrong with his clothes???) and a little while later the other one passed (screenshot 2) with normal ears but the same clothes in different colors. The last one (screenshot 3) finished me off (his... shocks match his shirt and his hair and the... dots on his tie match his jacket???). On a closer look these 3 guys look... suspiciously similar, it's either the same one who... changes clothes to impress Nina or the game tries to by funny
Never mind! Visitor Controller got to work again and allows only playables now! Townies are banned Nina has got her LTW anyway (Dance career!) and whenever she wants to woohoo, Don is always willing
Screenshots
Instructor
#2292 Old 19th Feb 2022 at 5:07 AM
I doubt anyone else will be as amused by this as I am but,
is it just me or do these 8 colors like that look like vegetables...or leaves?

Lab Assistant
#2293 Old 27th Feb 2022 at 3:50 AM
Remember pups, this world doesn't turn like that.

Hi. I'm Caren but you can also call me Beau. I luv sims since I was born.
I GOT A YOUTUBE(Eng sub provided) : YOUTUBE
You can find my ts2&ts4 pre-mades' stories here: Blog(korean)
Not very active on the tumblr now but: Tumblr
I can be found at Discord channels dedicated to ts2.
Forum Resident
#2294 Old 27th Feb 2022 at 3:29 PM
I guess that means sim children can't say the dog ate their homework.

Teacher: "Lies! It's common knowledge that homework can withstand fire and Wolf attacks."

Every child's nightmare, homework that never dies...

As for a blooper I have:

Buck... I get that you're neat and you like things done properly... but let the poor man do his job! You pay him for this!
Screenshots

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Instructor
#2295 Old 1st Mar 2022 at 11:04 PM
Default Today's glitches
1. The ghost who wants to clean and can sense rain
2. I have seen this pose before
3. changed his age to teen in SimPE 4. holding all of it and this results in the plate being unclickable
5. this expression was stuck
Mad Poster
#2296 Old 4th Mar 2022 at 8:30 PM
Bubble butt. Funny..for a minute..but now I can't make it go away.
Screenshots

Field Researcher
#2297 Old 5th Mar 2022 at 8:31 PM
I found this while I was browsing CC I could find on tumblr. It led me to find this majestic wonder of the world. Then the mediafire DL was named what you see below, and I was gifted a lovely advert that's somehow fitting to the situation at hand.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#2298 Old 10th Mar 2022 at 4:26 PM
"Watcher, help me! Can't you see that this magazine on the floor doesn't let me reach my baby???"
Screenshots
Instructor
#2299 Old 12th Mar 2022 at 12:09 PM
[QUOTE=AndrewGloria]As I have posted elsewhere, when I first heard about neighbourhood corruption on MTS, I thought people were talking about moral corruption -- hard working Family Sims being seduced by sleazy Romance Sims! Now I'm beginning to fear that we may have moral corruption in Veronaville. Look what the children are talking about:

I used to work in a school (ages of the kids varied, teens down to six year olds) and here's my guess, based on my experiences, what you'd pick up from your Veronaville kids if you spoke Simlish:

1. Hilarious, but kind of healthy, speculations on how woohoo actually works techically and how you actually do get a new baby - sometimes they kids will have figured out woohoo was going on and there was no baby. What's with all that, then?

2. From the older kids, less wholesome but equally or even more hilarious homebaked opinions on how woohoo is supposed to be done to really be good and what the opposite side actually loves in terms of woohoo. Oh the things I didn't know women want before I started listening in on teen and preteen boys' conversations!
Lab Assistant
#2300 Old 15th Mar 2022 at 8:27 PM

Dustin Broke bathing his younger brother Beau while the friend that he brought from school is watching. The friend stayed around until 7 am the next morning.
Page 92 of 103