Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#651 Old 30th Jun 2020 at 2:51 PM
Default Elise Winchester and her daughter Maisie
This one a sad story. Elise was almost at the top of her career as a chef and Maisie had just aged up to a child when on her way to work there was a fire outside her house and she just couldn't leave it alone. She tried putting it out but got stuck. Unfortunately, Maisie's dad isn't really around and she hasn't got much of a relationship with him. She now an orphan with a large fortune so I don't know what to do with her just yet.

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#652 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 6:07 PM
Embassy's household.
They are more a household than a normal family as all of them were once standalone sims and I joined them in this household I call my embassy at "Four Corners" hood, as it joins all the sims I have there, that does not belong to the original hood.

From left to right my old sims Kate Olsen, Wamblii Ska, J.R. hugging his girlfriend Akane Anzai and my ebony magic lady Miriam Moreno.

J.R. and Akane asked me to dedicate this post to @WatermelonSandal maybe they want to show something to him.

....つづく

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
#653 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jotaerre
Embassy's household.
They are more a household than a normal family as all of them were once standalone sims and I joined them in this household I call my embassy at "Four Corners" hood, as it joins all the sims I have there, that does not belong to the original hood.

From left to right my old sims Kate Olsen, Wamblii Ska, J.R. hugging his girlfriend Akane Anzai and my ebony magic lady Miriam Moreno.

J.R. and Akane asked me to dedicate this post to @WatermelonSandal maybe they want to show something to him.

....つづく

Looks pretty good Maybe I should get to work on converting my Blockish designs for females
Field Researcher
#654 Old 6th Aug 2020 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WatermelonSandal
Maybe I should get to work on converting my Blockish designs for females

That's a great idea bud, @WatermelonSandal I'd love if you could make them for custom female bodyshapes (Fitchick, Faerie, Fashion Model, Rio) since I don't use EAxis boringshape, the conversion I tried is for a whole body Fitchick alpha mesh, (alpha shirt and pants) the same mesh I used for Miriam's clothes (Behind Akane in same pic) and other clothes you've seen on Akane in other pic threads here at MTS, it was pretty difficult after 8 or more years without making a recolor for sims games and the fact that such alpha mesh is mapped in a different way than the one you've used for the original one for males, it still have some errors in the sleeves I need to fix prior to see it as final.

It's time for me to share a family pic.
The way my sims in "Old town" are paving their way to riches.

....つづく

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
#655 Old 6th Aug 2020 at 4:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jotaerre
That's a great idea bud, @WatermelonSandal I'd love if you could make them for custom female bodyshapes (Fitchick, Faerie, Fashion Model, Rio) since I don't use EAxis boringshape, the conversion I tried is for a whole body Fitchick alpha mesh, (alpha shirt and pants) the same mesh I used for Miriam's clothes (Behind Akane in same pic) and other clothes you've seen on Akane in other pic threads here at MTS, it was pretty difficult after 8 or more years without making a recolor for sims games and the fact that such alpha mesh is mapped in a different way than the one you've used for the original one for males, it still have some errors in the sleeves I need to fix prior to see it as final.

It's time for me to share a family pic.
The way my sims in "Old town" are paving their way to riches.

....つづく

Hmmm, I'm not that experienced in custom body shapes, I typically just stick to Maxis.
#656 Old 8th Aug 2020 at 9:47 AM
Well anyway this is a portrait thread, so I should share my triplets here. Not sure about their surname yet (I was thinking Shields, a bit on the nose), and I want to give them some customised tops.

L-R: Devon, Ella, Florian
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#657 Old 8th Aug 2020 at 3:57 PM
Hi @jotaerre !

In your last post in this thread two of the furthest away Sims are wearing what appear to be "barely there" shorts (one with heels and one with flats).
I think these might prove popular in Veronaville. Could you give us a link, please.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Field Researcher
#658 Old 8th Aug 2020 at 7:39 PM Last edited by jotaerre : 8th Aug 2020 at 7:56 PM. Reason: add post script
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
Hi @jotaerre !

In your last post in this thread two of the furthest away Sims are wearing what appear to be "barely there" shorts (one with heels and one with flats).
I think these might prove popular in Veronaville. Could you give us a link, please.

Hi @AndrewGloria!

I guess you're talking about these 2 outfits:
The first one with high heels for Warlokk's Fashion Model, if I well remember belongs to Bloom and should be in his section at Insimadult, (Bloom's Base) I'm sorry but per MTS rules I cannot give a link to an adult forum, only the hint, if you can't find it, PM me and let me a short time (I hope) to locate it in my Sims2\Downloads folder to put it in my Box folder and PM you the link, in any case you will need the Bloom's "Fashion Model Multialpha outfit" mesh located here: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,52147.0.html

The other one for Fitchick was available in my section at Back Alley Sims, right now they are extinct (site & outfit) and will not be publicly available anymore, but I have it in my box (recolor only) I'll PM you the link in a while, but you will need to get the MixdCrysy's Mesh "FitChick With Simple Designs Flip Flops" here: http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1124970

Best regards!
J.R.

P.S.: I tried to PM you but it says that your inbox is full, please clean it and let me know to try again.
....つづく

Mad Poster
#659 Old 10th Aug 2020 at 1:37 PM
Thanks J.R.! (@jotaerre)

It will take me a few days to clear out my In-box (because it's in a mess), but I'll PM you when I've done it.

I haven't found the Warlokk/Bloom outfit on Insimadult yet, so I may have to take up your offer to share it. I found a rather similar one, using the same mesh, by RoofMonkey, but I'm pretty sure it's not denim.

I also discovered that I actually have an account at Insimadult, that I'd completely forgotten about. I use a different user name (Ravi Bertino) on adult Sims sites, as I suspect that Andrew (my very first Sim -- the teen in my Avatar) may not really approve of me going there! That may not really be fair on Ravi (another of my Sims -- he's one of the Tricou teens); by his own lights Ravi has very high moral standards -- he never says or does anything hurtful to other Sims, but he is quite heavily into open relationships, so I think (hope) he'd be OK about adult Sims sites.

Thanks again!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Field Researcher
#660 Old 10th Aug 2020 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
Thanks J.R.! (@jotaerre)
I haven't found the Warlokk/Bloom outfit on Insimadult yet, so I may have to take up your offer to share it. I found a rather similar one, using the same mesh, by RoofMonkey, but I'm pretty sure it's not denim.

@AndrewGloria you're right, it's not denim, I used a lot that RoofMonkey's outfit. always as sportswear for my FM girls, the full version only, I never used the bottomless one, but I understand that it can be useful for some kind of stories.

PM me when you get ready to receive the files.

....つづく

Field Researcher
#661 Old 28th Aug 2020 at 11:28 PM
The Akamatsu and Brown families.

In the 1st pic, my Asian fairy Aki (left) and her brother Takeshi, her sister in law Fergie and the small Natsuko, daughter of Takeshi and Fergie.

In the next one, my sims Nick and Alice with their teen daughter Denise.

Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#662 Old 9th Sep 2020 at 6:57 PM
The Witch family, my favorite family.
Located in Desiderata Valley, the witch family has been around for many generations
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#663 Old 17th Sep 2020 at 7:05 PM Last edited by crazyangrysim974 : 15th Oct 2020 at 10:57 PM.

edit: sorry for this lol, i thought it was a thread to post pictures when you put sims on a photobooth but i understand it now
Lab Assistant
#664 Old 29th Sep 2020 at 4:08 AM
As I spoke about in the "what's happening in your game now" thread, I decided to take some family photos of the bigger families in my hood. And then I decided to do everyone because I found some old family photos that I hadn't posted before. (besides one who's currently a widow without any knowledge of her baby bump lol) Large pictures and details of the sims within the spoilers.

They were all taken in this great Spring year of 2042, thought on various days (ie months) of the year so I figured I'd post em in chrono order to make sure I've kept their ages accurate.

First up are the Peck's!

We have a much smaller family up next, though that's because of some family discourse that broke the Zarubin's apart from the Adler's about 18 years ago.

Another small family next! The only reason I got these guys together was because I found a family photo of when Jasper was a baby and it was such a sweet snapshot.
Without further ado, the Barrett's

Next up is the Steels! A family I didn't realize had such a dominating last name in the hood until I wrote up my aforementioned post.

And last but not least, the Adler's! Photo was taken at the end of the round, compared to the other's who were in the beginning and thus all a year younger.

Lab Assistant
#665 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 8:22 PM
Any The Haunting of Hill House fans here? Finally got around to creating the Crain family and Hill House:D

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#666 Old 10th Nov 2020 at 9:46 PM
A veeeeery late Halloween pic.

Field Researcher
#667 Old 10th Nov 2020 at 9:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
A veeeeery late Halloween pic.

Another lovely shot, and the beautiful kids are there too, so cool!

Field Researcher
#668 Old 19th Dec 2020 at 4:31 AM
Nataani TwoBulls, his wife Sheena and their children Jeff and Luna. (Moon)

@AndrewGloria remember that outfit texture you asked me some posts back, I attributed it to Bloom by mistake, but recently I remembered it belongs to @Chris Hatch, here is slightly modified and reused in My FM alpha mesh with SimpleDesign's flipflops, then it should be in this SFS folder: https://simfileshare.net/folder/88183/ if you find it and includes the mesh, replace the Bloom's one with that mesh, as it has more subsets and have the same GUID, sadly for me it didn't have flipflops, that's why I did the mine.

Scholar
#669 Old 25th Dec 2020 at 7:14 AM
Sayter/Mer family in testing hood taking a soak in a hidden hotspring
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#670 Old 8th Jan 2021 at 4:25 AM
Default The Potter Family
James Lily Harry

October 31, 1981

Forum Resident
#671 Old 17th Feb 2021 at 10:50 PM
The Brocas family sitting down to a nice dinner of braised rabbit in a rare moment of peace

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Instructor
#672 Old 11th May 2021 at 10:08 PM
A happy picture of my current family

Screenshots
#673 Old 21st May 2021 at 12:14 PM
Default Hamada Brothers

Screenshots
Forum Resident
#674 Old 3rd Aug 2021 at 4:42 AM
Otma
L to R: Tatiana, Maria, Anastasia and Olga Romanov
Screenshots
Instructor
#675 Old 8th Aug 2021 at 4:10 PM Last edited by moonlight__ : 8th Aug 2021 at 9:05 PM.
Default The Rivera Family (a trainwreck)
I've alredy posted some pics of them but here are some more...

By the way that's Brandi Broke working as a barista and judging....

Aand the latest portrait where the parents pretend they like each other.
Screenshots
Page 27 of 28