Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Dec 2022 at 1:39 AM
Default Can you help me find the list of mod conflicts for MC Command Center?
Hey there folks! I need some help. I'm in the process of updating MC Command Center to the most recent version. There's a new mod I want to install, but I'd like to make sure it isn't going to conflict with MC Command Center, because that's the biggest mod I have in my game.

I'm thinking of installing LittleMsSam's Sims Pregnancy overhaul mod. This mod gives you larger bellies (A lot of my sims have a tendency to have multiples, which makes the tiny bellies that come with MC unrealistic. LittleMSSam's Sims Pregnancy Overhaul mod also alters walk styles and allows those in their second trimester to do more.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Dec 2022 at 3:12 PM
I don't think LittleMsSam's mods interfere with MCCC. At least they don't in my game. I'm sure she would tell us if they did.

You have to know how to accept rejection and reject acceptance. - Ray Bradbury
Scholar
#3 Old 18th Dec 2022 at 12:24 PM
Most Mods are compatible with the lastest MCCC as long as they are the latest mods too, if you really want to go Mod crazy, your better off downloading Tmex's Better Exceptions, this takes a little longer to process a LE but the results are good and most even tell you the filename of the mod that could be causing it.