Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2024 at 3:05 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Teen Pregnancy + Pregnancy for All
I want to have pregnancy for all teen+ but whatever I try always fails. I know there is Inteen (I wanted to try something else) and I tried the mods in the linked tumbler blog but the teen woohoo doesn't work. I have wild child working but cannot find anything for pregnancy enabled for all for wild child.

Suggestions? Am I doing something wrong?

https://brokendoll-simblr.tumblr.co...ng-inteen-again
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th Jun 2024 at 4:43 AM
The RCC will work with any teen pregnancy hack and will allow pregnancy for all by just adding the global alien token to the neighborhood.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jun 2024 at 3:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
The RCC will work with any teen pregnancy hack and will allow pregnancy for all by just adding the global alien token to the neighborhood.

Wow that's really simple! My main issue is with ACR/RCC/Wildchild I am having an error constantly with adult sims in a joined union.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Jun 2024 at 6:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn

Actually my constant error seems to be with any seem and it's about attraction
Mad Poster
#5 Old 9th Jun 2024 at 1:13 AM
If you're getting an error about attraction score, that usually means someone's aspiration got unset and is unrelated to any of those mods.