Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Oct 2022 at 9:13 PM
Default I need to update my game
I need to update my game but can't figure out where to get the updates. Can someone Help me, please?
And, also, I was told I just update the base game, is that true?
When I just re-installed Generations it said my base game was newer than my Generations and for me to up date my generations.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Oct 2022 at 10:03 PM
Game Help:TS3 Patchingwiki
Click underneath Current Patch> Superpatcher and install that exe, and that will take you up to 1.67
There is a later patch, but it makes no functional difference to the game and it necessitates the use of Origin.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Oct 2022 at 10:55 PM
Thank you, @simsample, but while I was waiting for an answer I was reinstalling all my EPs and SPs and noticed that my game was already on version 1.69
Mad Poster
#4 Old 17th Oct 2022 at 6:00 AM
If you running a 1.69/Origin based game, you can't update it. Origin keeps it up to date for you. It's only disc installs that can be updated.

Installing an older EP will often to always cause that version mismatch warning on any platform, but it's safe to ignore it.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Oct 2022 at 7:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
If you running a 1.69/Origin based game, you can't update it. Origin keeps it up to date for you. It's only disc installs that can be updated.

Installing an older EP will often to always cause that version mismatch warning on any platform, but it's safe to ignore it.

Thank you. The base game was the only one I had on Origin, even though I own the disc.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 17th Oct 2022 at 3:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Debby1957
Thank you. The base game was the only one I had on Origin, even though I own the disc.

Always a crap shoot, but I managed to get a used, clean, NON-Origin base game disc from Amazon when I completed my collection 2 years ago. Covid boredom. Thing is, no guarantee that what is sent won't be a newer Origin disc.