Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Nov 2022 at 10:45 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default How To Get Medicine
So I was looking around on MTS and saw a mod for editing pills in Sims 3. I didn't even know we could order medicine when our sims are sick. I tried to find out how to do that but I can't seem to find any tips on how to do it. I don't see an option to do that on in-game computers or phones. Can someone tell me how? Here is the link to the mod that edits the pills: https://modthesims.info/d/644394/ts...ll-resized.html
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 11th Nov 2022 at 11:22 PM
If you play the medical career and have Ambitions installed, at some point you get these side activities where your sim goes to a community lot during their working hours and vaccinates or treats other sims with the mentioned pills. The sims show up automatically for this. The mod simply makes the pills smaller. I don't think you can actually get them any other way.
Instructor
#3 Old 12th Nov 2022 at 9:06 AM
The mod is just a replacer. If you do an assignment of free neighborhood clinic, house call or local emergency (outside sim's working hours when sim goes to community lot and there's a chance another sim asking for help), sim may give a pill and the pill will look smaller rather than a floating balloon.

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes