Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

True Blood Sims: Sam & Dog

by fanseelamb Posted 12th Jun 2009 at 1:21 AM - Updated 17th May 2013 at 7:51 PM by fanseelamb : changing thumbnail

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 1:33 AM
hehe i was waiting for that upload, thank you very much for these!! =)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 1:38 AM
Hahaha... I love the dog! Your Sims have the best expressions (even the four-legged ones).
Mad Poster
#4 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 2:21 AM
Yay! I love your Sam...he's so sweet and cute and all that cuddly stuff!! Thanks for letting us play with him!!!
#5 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 4:13 AM
Again, I love these guys. Do you plan on making anymore of the characters?

Thanks again!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 4:24 AM
Aw, thanks guys.

Vampire_of_Death: I'd certainly like to make more of the characters but don't know if/when that will happen.
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 5:04 AM
Cute Sam (silly silly dog) lol
Awesome, he looks just like him!
Thank you
Not actually evil.
#8 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 8:04 AM
Squeee! *Cat huggles the doggie!* Forget the guy, give me the sweet doggie. Guy's great and all, but doggie! How did you cram so much goofy shagginess in?

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 9:00 AM
THANK YOU!!! I was so hoping Sam would be online soon! You made me very happy, and my game too!! *lol*

P.S. Dean's adorable! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 1:38 PM
Yay! Absolutely perfect!

That's it, I'm back to Sims 2!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 1:41 PM
wow O.O Fantastic!
I love that he looks very similar to the real character, yet stays Sim-like :D
Thank you so much!
Regards
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 1:43 PM
Awwww! Fansee, they look great - Dog is very, very cute, and shall be joining Mr Loaf as soon as the laptop is back =D
Instructor
#13 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 7:48 PM
Yay! Thank you! He looks awesome.
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 6:55 PM
Love it! :D
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 12:06 AM
I think your True Blood characters are absolutely spectacular. Very accurate and totally recognizable, even the dog! I hope you don't lose interest before you are able to finish with the main characters at least. Jason, Tara, Eric and Lafayette? Please say you'll bring these all to life. You do it so well!
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 5:16 AM
Sam
I really hoope your planning to make the rest of the cast... Sookie's brother is always getting himself into so much trouble.. he'd make a great Sim. And we have to have a Tara. Great work... you rule

PS Since you have a thing for creating great characters.. any chance your planning to do the Twilight Saga cast? I think you'd be brilliant.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 7:26 PM
Wow, thank you so much madamejeanie ....and everyone else. Those characters are all on my to-do list, madamejeanie, but I haven't started them yet so have no idea when/if they'll be finished.

And Jennixst29, no, there's about zero chance of me making the Twilight cast. I've never seen Twilight and doubt I'd like it as much as True Blood.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 4:56 PM
It's awesome, fanseelamb! Hey, you planning on making Gran?

So, you claim that your son was brainwashed by voodoo witch doctors and forced to recrute others?
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 5:33 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 19th Jun 2009 at 6:08 PM.
Gran wasn't on my to-do list, nenekijah ....but now I may have to attempt her.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 6:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
Gran wasn't on my to-do list, nenekijah ....but now I may have to attempt her.

huzzah!

So, you claim that your son was brainwashed by voodoo witch doctors and forced to recrute others?
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 2:30 AM
Awww, Sam and Dean look way awesome!!! And in response to the Twilight thingy above, I don't think you'll like it, it's too...sparkly and mamby pamby sweet. I'd rate even the last book a possible PG-13. Stick with the rated-R Vampire series
Field Researcher
#22 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 6:50 AM
Fansee, I have a confession to make :
I used to hate maxis sims (with maxis skins) but i must say that you are the first creator that changed my mind ...I don't know how you do it, but yours sims are so adorable !!!
I just love the talent you have to make them... alive , even with maxis skins!!!
I really love your sims,they are cute beyond words!!!
And the dog...cutiecutiecutie :lovestruc !!!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 4:03 PM
Holy cow Vera, that's.... ....I'm flabbergasted. I love your sims too and am always amazed at how real and instantly recognizable you make them look. So, yeah, wow. Best comment ever. *twirls you*
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 7:00 PM
This looks so much like Sam! Any chance that you'll do Eric? He's my favorite guy both in the books and on the show. It's a crime what they've done to his hair...
Test Subject
#25 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 9:28 AM
terrific job fanseelamb!!! it looks so much like them :D

Karialsim made a great version of Jessica over at ISA (18+)
Page 1 of 2