Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fixes for missing pregnant morphs - nude and jeans - update 8/9/10

by CmarNYC Posted 19th Sep 2009 at 9:22 PM - Updated 16th Apr 2014 at 8:03 AM by CmarNYC : new version

186 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 151 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 8
Test Subject
#126 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
If it's labelled you can just look at your mods packages. But it's also possible your game just somehow used that top when it shouldn't have, or maybe there's something glitchy about it. Has it shown up in more than one pregnancy and on more than one sim?

When I use an other blouse and skirt from EA mostly I get this outfit on more than one sim.
The latest foto's I made with a new couple just to get this picture.
When I use a female sim with the westernshirt it doesn't change the shirt.
I hope that this answered you're question?

If it can't be fixed I will change my female sim in a dress before she's pregnand.
That is the only way I don't get the western shirt.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#127 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 9:57 PM
Like I said, this shirt really should not be showing up on your sims when they're pregnant and I don't know why it is. Maybe at some point someone will make a pregnant morph for it, but for now you'll have to either change the sim into something else or put up with her top half not getting bigger.
Test Subject
#128 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 1:28 PM Last edited by consuela : 6th May 2012 at 12:28 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
Like I said, this shirt really should not be showing up on your sims when they're pregnant and I don't know why it is. Maybe at some point someone will make a pregnant morph for it, but for now you'll have to either change the sim into something else or put up with her top half not getting bigger.

Okido, Thanks for you're answering my question.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#129 Old 6th May 2012 at 10:04 AM
Is there a bottom part like base1980's top part??????
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#130 Old 6th May 2012 at 2:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lpcysmi
Is there a bottom part like base1980's top part??????

I don't understand your question - there's a nude top and a nude bottom. If you're asking whether my nude bottom will match up with Base's nude top, yes it will.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#131 Old 8th May 2012 at 3:40 AM
Wow how did EA miss this one. Anyway great job.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#132 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 10:16 AM
Hey Cmar. I've been playing around with pregnancy morphs, and noticed when swapping back to your AF preg morphs from Blooms, that they also have this vertical seam issue with the muscle definition increased, as well as a horizontal slice through the waist (separate issue?). I thought I'd try running your preg GEOMs through the tangent fixer, but it says "This is not a valid base mesh with tangents". Obviously I'm not going to be able to fix these myself, so are you planning to?

Disclaimer - I know nothing about meshing, nor do I pretend to understand most of what was said in the tangent thread. :P
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#133 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 2:15 PM
Hi! The probable cause of the waistline gap is a mismatch in the morphs, although both Bloom and I used the same morph as a model. Are you using the current version of my mod, the 'EA' one? The first version did NOT conform to the EA pregnant shape which I believe Bloom used.

As for muscle definition - if you're using Bloom's af nipple top, go download the muscle definition-compatible version he uploaded in the last few days.

BTW, the tangent fixer won't work on this mod because it's a morph only and tangents exist only in the base meshes.
Field Researcher
#134 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 4:32 AM
My apologies for not being clear enough in my above post. I was using Blooms muscle compatible version, but decided go remove it as the shape was a little angular for my tastes, compared to yours, which was more rounded and better matched the EA Shape.

When I checked the seam issues I was sure I was using your EA version, but downloaded them again to check the file sizes, which were the same. However, I will double-check in game and report back, as soon as I can find a pregnant Sim to experiment on.
Field Researcher
#135 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 10:34 AM
Here is the issue I'm having. Fitness 0.9, muscle 0.6, 10 hours away from dropping the bundle (9 day pregnancy). I reinstalled from your current files and cleared all my caches just to be sure.
Screenshots
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#136 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 4:33 PM
Judging from that pic, you must be using a nude default female top replacement of some sort. Did you remove Bloom's top completely? Are you using another nipple mod? This preg morph mod is only a morph - it can't make the side seam shading mismatch like that. Mismatched morphs could cause the gap between top and bottom - did you also redownload and install the preg morph for the nude bottom?
Field Researcher
#137 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 3:03 AM
Ok, thanks again for the assistance. I still have no idea how to tell the difference between a mesh and a morph, but after searching through all my mod folders, I was able to track down a file I forgot I had; The bikini breast slider fix by GnatGoSplat. I have updated that file with a fix, so hopefully it fixes the problem, and matches the bottom mesh. I was running Bloom's files in an override folder (unmerged) to decide if I like them, which means it would have overridden the breast slider fix, and so I didn't notice the conflict.

The funny thing is, I never really noticed the seams until you pointed them out in your tangent tool thread, but afterwards, I couldn't unsee them. :P
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#138 Old 11th Oct 2012 at 9:22 AM
This works great! Thank you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#139 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 12:10 AM
You know, I gotta wonder why they still haven't fixed this officially. I mean, regardless of whether vanilla EA is censored or not, it's pretty blithely obvious through the dither when a pregnant woman enters the shower and doesn't have a belly any more.
Test Subject
#140 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 4:42 AM
I have the nude morph working perfectly, however in regular pregnancy clothing the shirt looks cut off? Kind of like the "before" picture of the relaxed jeans.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#141 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 1:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lightsalot
I have the nude morph working perfectly, however in regular pregnancy clothing the shirt looks cut off? Kind of like the "before" picture of the relaxed jeans.

This mod doesn't affect the shirt. Can you post a picture?
Test Subject
#142 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 6:19 PM
My sim looks like if I didn't have the "Relaxed Jeans" mod, but I do. Maybe its conflicting with something? I'm a noob, haha.

This is your picture, but in case I'm not explaining myself ;p
pic
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#143 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 7:41 PM
Are you sure you have the jeans mod installed, and that your sim is wearing the relaxed jeans?
Test Subject
#144 Old 9th Jan 2013 at 4:50 PM
Just a quick question before I download this lol:
Will it conflict with the nude body from this?
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=373053
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#145 Old 9th Jan 2013 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Super-Sonic-Artist
Just a quick question before I download this lol:
Will it conflict with the nude body from this?
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=373053

No. That's for teens and this is for adults.
Test Subject
#146 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 8:51 AM
Where can I find the 'Base1980' mod you talked about? That sounds awesome...
Test Subject
#147 Old 25th Sep 2013 at 2:46 PM
Is this mod compatible with 1.55? I REALLY REALLY want this glitch fix AND the nude top/bottom!!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#148 Old 25th Sep 2013 at 3:39 PM
@20xd6: I'm not sure which mod you're talking about - Base1980 is a modder on SexySims2.com, also known as BloomsBase here and on his own site: http://www.bloomsbase.net/ His stuff is indeed awesome.

@BiddyBoo_Two: This mod is compatible with all versions of the game and with all EPs/SPs.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#149 Old 3rd Oct 2013 at 11:12 PM
Ok thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#150 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 7:24 PM
Heey thanks but i dont understand anything?!
I don't need this EA clothes i want only the pregnancy stomach when my sim take a shower?!
What files do i needed please answer me.
Page 6 of 8