Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Charlie Jensen

by LadyFrontbum Posted 30th Jan 2010 at 10:20 AM - Updated 9th Feb 2010 at 11:44 AM by BasTyra

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 62 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 11:03 AM
wow! here she is!!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 11:06 AM
You are a THIEF, this is a Lady Frontbum creation. MTS-users, please dont download this, she has here own blog.
Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 11:08 AM
Tommerton, don't worry, I am ladyfrontbum :D
I keep forgetting to add a watermark on my uploads so you all know. My bad!!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#5 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 11:14 AM
See, this is why our posting guidelines direct you to report things that you think are stolen rather than posting wild accusations and just embarassing yourself - about half the accusations of theft on this site are false.

BasTyra, she's GAWJUSS.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 11:37 AM
Awww thanks HP!! :D
Forum Resident
#7 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 11:43 AM
She looks great, very realistic and nice clothing selection there! Gawjuss, just urbaned that word, you never stop learning lol

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Forum Resident
#8 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 11:45 AM
She has such a sweet face ^^
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#9 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 12:23 PM
She is beautiful :-) You know, she kind of reminds me of Shania Twain. Thanks for sharing :-)
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 12:54 PM
Sorry, sorry, sorry. I apologize, but I am a Lady Frontbum fan long ago, so when I saw his work signed by BasTyra, I got angry and blind . Didnt see his Avatar. My apologize, HP.
Scholar
#11 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 1:10 PM
To me, she's a classic beauty...beautiful work Thank you for sharing Charlie....
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 1:29 PM
Thanks everyone!

Lol tommerton, it's cool. I think I will have to come up with a humourous story for the mods so I can change my username on here. :D
Mad Poster
#13 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 3:06 PM
Very pretty sim, nice work!
Scholar
#14 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 4:59 PM
Wow! This is amazing!

I must say that this is one of the most realistic sims I've ever seen for TS3; great work!
Thank you
Scholar
#15 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 5:54 PM
Reminds me of Shania too. Doesn't so much look like her as calls to mind that kind of beauty. Well she's gorgeous. But I'm not Awesome and don't have all those sliders installed. So like a lot of sims I love here, I can't have her. Unless I've been putting pre made sims into my game all wrong. I only ever knew how to do it from CAS and their faces instantly turn to mush if I put them into families there.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 7:10 PM
wow!!! she's gorgeous!! She's got such a real looking face. Congrats on a beautiful sim!!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 7:45 PM
She looks very realistic. Good job! And by the way, could anyone create Kirsten Dunst, Helena Bohnam Carter or Annasophia Robb sims please?
Scholar
#18 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 10:23 PM
Oh Bastyra, she is very gorgeous! I saw her in your blog. Sll of your sims are beautiful!
Mad Poster
#19 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 12:06 AM
Hi Lady! It's B here, as you know I am a big fan. I have her in my game and don't have the body sliders or face slider, but she is still a cutie.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 1:41 AM
Thanks everyone, you guys rock

Oh hey B! Wanna email me a photo of how she looks ingame without the sliders? I'm curious now :D

tusia, I will add them to my list of ppl to try out one day. I think helena is already on the list.
Test Subject
#21 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 2:39 AM
Well, Lady, my day finished with 2 messages from the moderators, doesnt matter. Your work is superb, there are a lot of Beauty-Sims on Internet, but yours have an unique signature, beauty, expresive and with personality, hard to reach with the limits of CAS and his few sliders. And you work hard to achieve this. And BasTyra
do the same, but im still thinking that......., better not. Hold on, Aussie. Cant post Thanks twice, so I post on Feedback. Its OK, Moderators?
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 3:49 AM
Hm... probably the prettiest Sims 3 sim I've seen!

My derring-do allows me to dance the rigadoon around you. But by the time I'm close to you, I lose my desideratum.
Inventor
#23 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 12:53 AM
I really love all of your sims!!! Thanks for posting her! :lovestruc

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 11:59 PM
Gorgeous :O

Truly one of the most (if not the THE most) beautiful sims I've ever seen.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 3:03 AM
Aw thanks guys. <3
Page 1 of 3