Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 8:38 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Pets, Seasons
Default Downloads/Teleports/Saved Sims folders full?
I'm like a download freak i download any chance i get i downloaded alot in the past days/weeks and it wont let me download anymore is there a way to make a new folder for downloads?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 8:39 PM
What do you mean it won't let download anymore?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 9:21 PM
Well i tried downloading some clothes and i put it in teleports wouldent work so i figured it was full whats wrong?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 9:28 PM
How much stuff do you have in your download folder anyway?
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 10:22 PM
Funny stuff. I have EDD too, but could never imagine it being possible to fill my pc. LOL
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 10:37 PM
over like 100 alot over
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 10:41 PM
I don't believe there is a limit to how much you can put in your download folder. If you keep putting stuff in it, it will take longer and longer and longer to load until it becomes unpratical, but 100 is no where near that. Some people's donwload folder number in the 1000's
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 10:43 PM
are you saying the site won't let you download anymore files or your computer is not allowing you to move anymore files into your Downloads folder?
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 10:49 PM
I have almost 4000 d/l's from allover, and its true its sorta slow when opening TSBS or the game, but is ok after a bit.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cozmosrevenge
I have almost 4000 d/l's from allover, and its true its sorta slow when opening TSBS or the game, but is ok after a bit.

OMG ! I thougth 20 was a lot of downloads for one person to have. You must be really addicted!

Wrolyat
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 11:09 PM
I have now near 10 000 files in the download folder
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 11:18 PM
4,500 or so here, give or take a hundred lol.

I don't know if this is related or not, I guess it depends on whether you are talking about not being able to download anymore or if you mean that you aren't able to add more stuff to your downloads folder....

Sometimes when I've been on a site and downloaded tons of stuff, the "left click to download" function will stop working, in other words, when I left click on something the download window won't even come up. So I have to either use the "right click, save target as" function or just close my browser and come back to the site and the regular "left click to download" will work again. If that makes any sense...probably not hehehe

And if this doesn't have anything to do with what you were talking about...Ummm, well maybe it will help someone else? :confused:

The Spirit knows no bounds, love will find a way!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 12:10 AM
Well I'm surprised no one else noticed EP dude said he was putting clothes in his teleport folder.

Of course they aren't showing up in game, that's not where they go. You need to put them either in Downloads or Saved sims for skins/genetics.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 12:55 AM
lol oh....
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 11:19 AM
LOL right Jorenne i not noticed.
Jorenne you desserve your fan club.
Nose kiss