Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 4:08 AM
Default Can't move out, can't marry
I had one family stuck in my sim bin, so I started a new neighborhood and packaged most of my families and put them in the new neighborhood. After playing for a while, now I can no longer get the sims to move to own place, marry, move in, etc. They start the action and then it just stops. For a marry, I get up the window that asks who are the movers, and then when I click on the check mark, it goes back to play without adding the new members to the family.
When a sim tries to move out, the taxi never comes.

Also, some families have an intermittant problem of wants and fears going blank, sometimes all, sometimes just some slots are blank. What is causing this? Is there anything I can do?

Also, one family adopted a baby and the social worker won't leave and I can't save or go to build or buy mode.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 4:18 AM
i hate to say this but if youve already tried removing all hacks and mods... id reinstall.