Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 6:57 PM Last edited by daysies : 24th Feb 2005 at 7:40 PM. Reason: please don't bold your entire post
Default Downloaded houses won't show up in the houses bin
Okay, so I read the threads and I have a similair problem but not the same so I hope somebody can help me. The houses that you double click and the sims 2 package installer comes up work fine and dandy, no problem there. However the houses that are just the regular file are not showing up in the houses bin and as I spend a good bit of creative energy building the things it's aggravating. (I build, email to my friend, he plays) So, is there any way to get them to package up so you have to use the package installer to get them in the game? Or is there some other suggestion? I've had my friend try everything I can think of for them to show up, 1) Putting them in his downloads folder in the first place 2) Having him delete the file, resend it to him, have him download to a different folder then unzip into the downloads folder etc. I know I should know the fix to this but I didn't really have time to pay attention when all this was coming out last year. :dunce:

Thanks!
Advertisement
Original Poster
#2 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 4:32 PM
Default nevermind
Thank you all for your help, I have found it myself. ^_~