Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 10:29 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business
Default Help with uploading Paris Hilton
I created a Paris Hilton in CAS not in the bodyshop and I was wondering if there was a way to package her? Can anyone help me with this? I think I did an alright job and I want to keep her. [/IMG] Do I have to recreate her all over again in Bodyshop????
Attached Images

Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 11:32 PM
Can't you see the sim you made in bodyshop?

Btw, you can still package the sim on an empty lot.
(the last option)
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#3 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 1:35 AM
If you created a Sim in Create-A-Sim, you cannot package them. You have to move them to an empty lot. Please be careful when doing that because if you have recolors, recolors tend to attach themselves to empty lots, even though the lot is actually empty. Hacks, too.

In order to package a Sim, you have to create them in Body Shop, like KKai suggested.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 12:24 PM
You can use SimPE to create a clone of any sim created in CAS or born in the game. However, this will be only the facial/body structure of the sim, not the clothing, makeup, and other custom stuff she's wearing. I recommend taking a picture of the sim so you can pick out the right items once you get into Bodyshop.

See this: http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=37817
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 3:53 PM
Use Sim surgery in Simpe... It will allow you to do what you want
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 2:54 AM
thanks so much everyone! I used the sim surgery in Simpe, and it worked! I'm ever so happy! Thank you thank you thank you!!