Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 9:26 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2
Default touble saving after "move in" and more..
I've just started using the boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true cheat yesterday, and with this cheat i created a "player" sim with many lovers. First she was married to another female with 3 adopted children, and then she fell in love with one of the adopted children. Next she fell in love with a neighbor, when the adopted chile (now an adult) and the original sim moved out on their own. I wanted the married couple back in one house, so i moved my original sim and the adopted child back in, and i chose to ask the neighbor she had fell in love with to move in with some of his family members, but 1. his family members appear in the sim list at the left side of the screen, but he doesn't, 2. i cannot save the game, or go into neighborhood view, 3. the original cheating sim is stuck in the bathroom shouting "soflee? woohoo~ boree~"and waving her arms about. One more thing is that she's also pregnant, too....

I would really appreciate a reply.. thank you!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 10:52 PM
my problem is kind of the same as yours except of the whole story with romance and all but i to cannot save, quit or go to the neighbourhood screen but this problem does not happen unless one of my sims die?. If any one does know how to help you then it will probally help me too!