Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Apr 2016 at 12:29 AM
Default What The...? (Resort Issue)
This just happened in the last 20 minutes. I improved on Hobart's Hideaway and everything was going great. I upgraded all the plumbing/appliances. I'm at 4 stars right now, and then my Sim checked in to do adventures.

Then this happens...

Does anyone know what's going on or what I can do about it? They're all just standing there, complaining and peeing on themselves.

I don't know what you want from me I just wanna be left alone. I wish that you'd just go away. Go back where you came from. You love me like a hurricane then treat me like a stranger. You build me up then break me down. I don't need your kind of hurt.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 26th Apr 2016 at 3:14 PM
Did you have move objects on when building? Sometimes you end up putting something in that they think is blocking their route.

(Also, if you have cheated and used Maxmotives too often, they seem to begin expecting you to keep doing it and stop trying to take care of themselves.)

Or you could have a mod conflict.

I know. This isn't terribly helpful. Sorry.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 26th Apr 2016 at 6:31 PM
Can you show us how you did that?
Instructor
#5 Old 26th Apr 2016 at 8:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emmett Brown
Can you show us how you did that?

pssst.. hey Emmet, it's because of your 1.2 giga watts flux capacitor they all frozen

Oh no.. look.. that's Clara don't you see?? Read her signature, remember 1885??
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Apr 2016 at 1:10 AM
It could be a CC issue, I've had a few of those very recently, but I didn't use the moveobjects cheat at all at the resort.

What I did do is reset ALL of those Sims, checked out, then left the site to do my adventure. When I came back to the resort 3 Sim days later, they were all gone. I did get my 5 star rating, though.

I don't know what you want from me I just wanna be left alone. I wish that you'd just go away. Go back where you came from. You love me like a hurricane then treat me like a stranger. You build me up then break me down. I don't need your kind of hurt.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Apr 2016 at 1:21 AM
This is the first time it happened. It was kind of funny at first, but then got annoying.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Apr 2016 at 1:47 AM
It hasn't happened since then. Just a one time thing. It was so weird, though.