Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 7:39 AM
Default Download Manager..
Recently I bought a new computer, so I had to take all of my Sims 4 stuff and transferred everything onto the new one. I was able to get most of the things i had already bought. Almost everything was downloaded, but I am missing some things like some stuff packs and a few game packs. I can't find some of the game and game packs I had bought. Is there a way I can see everything i had bought at once? Is there a window or a url so I can get to the download manager? I want to know what stuff packs and game packs I am missing so I can not missing any more game content.

I am really sorry, I don't know where else to post this.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Nov 2019 at 8:10 PM
Default Origin
Quote: Originally posted by The_Simmer
Recently I bought a new computer, so I had to take all of my Sims 4 stuff and transferred everything onto the new one. I was able to get most of the things i had already bought. Almost everything was downloaded, but I am missing some things like some stuff packs and a few game packs. I can't find some of the game and game packs I had bought. Is there a way I can see everything i had bought at once? Is there a window or a url so I can get to the download manager? I want to know what stuff packs and game packs I am missing so I can not missing any more game content.

I am really sorry, I don't know where else to post this.

You can check in the sims 4 section of the your origin library to see if you are missing any stuff and game packs. Hopes this helps you with this.
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Dec 2019 at 10:26 AM
Default The Sims 4 is already running. [ed35e0ea:29f00e76:00000000:18a1dd51] error
Hey is having problem to start up Sims 4.
She gets the Error that tha game is already running. But it is not..
The error code is [ed35e0ea:29f00e76:00000000:18a1dd51]

We have no idea whats wrong.I try to reinstall my game but nothing change..i Don't have origin and I haven't fodders sims 4 in documents..is empty because the game don't run...I have no idees..Someone help me please???