Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Dec 2019 at 5:35 PM
Default What kind of let's play would you be interested in watching?
Title self-explanatory. :P

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Dec 2019 at 8:08 PM
Only Simmer I've been genuinely enjoyed watching in several years is Plumbella. The rest.....either the thumbnail scares me off or the first 15 seconds of the video do.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Mad Poster
#3 Old 11th Dec 2019 at 10:26 PM
None other than when Clint does some play in his reviews. If I Sim I am playing and not watching someone else play. Have tried once or twice and was so bored I shut them off almost immediately. My Sims can do what their Sims can do. Watched a few videos in 2 way back when of haunted themes, but they were specific videos in a very specific theme and very well done. But even seeing those I have never looked for ones after that and ones I glanced at briefly when someone linked to something were not of interest.

I do not think anyone would be interested in watching me play, and likewise I have no interest in watching others play. IMO boring....................would rather watch grass grow, paint dry......no thanks.
Inventor
#4 Old 11th Dec 2019 at 11:09 PM
A story oriented one. When the actions of a sim get immersed and inserted into an overarching story as far as possible. So def not 100 baby, or runaway teen or just another generations LP.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 12th Dec 2019 at 12:49 AM
Do like a bit of story myself. If I want to see bland lifeless people doing mundane tasks I'll just put up some more mirrors in my own house. But a good story....oh, I like that.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Mad Poster
#6 Old 12th Dec 2019 at 3:51 AM
Story-driven, but driven by game randomness and a hands-off approach (i.e. playing through wants).

Those tend to be far more unique and unpredictable compared to a directed approach.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Dec 2019 at 6:13 PM
I'm sort of thinking of doing a let's play over playing every premade family in Sunset Family. So idk how much it would be interestingly to watch or how I can make with the help of the suggestions.

Mad Poster
#8 Old 13th Dec 2019 at 6:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
I'm sort of thinking of doing a let's play over playing every premade family in Sunset Family. So idk how much it would be interestingly to watch or how I can make with the help of the suggestions.

Just my opinion but there has to be a reason to do these and more important watch them. There would have to be something compelling and unique compared to how the millions of players who have played these Sims have played them already.
Instructor
#9 Old 13th Dec 2019 at 10:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix

I've been dreaming about this for a long time! Premade families I love them and love to hear their stories and what happens to them. I think its a very good idea SneakyWingPhoenix . I enjoy watching Plumbella's, as well as Daisie's and Deligacy's storytellings. Cheers!
Theorist
#10 Old 13th Dec 2019 at 3:48 PM
I'm not into "Let's Plays" unless it's for a new pack or EP and I want to see what the new actions/items do.
I don't have much interest in seeing what happens to peoples' Sims. I like to play my own game, my way.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th Dec 2019 at 3:56 PM
is there anything else you guys want to see pertaining to the sims (even if it's not LP's) ?

Mad Poster
#12 Old 14th Dec 2019 at 1:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HCAC
I'm not into "Let's Plays" unless it's for a new pack or EP and I want to see what the new actions/items do.
I don't have much interest in seeing what happens to peoples' Sims. I like to play my own game, my way.

Totally agree and as I said before I like watching Duke play a bit when in the reviews Clint does as I really like his reviews and him and they are entertaining and informative. Otherwise what others do in Sims tends to be close to pretty much how we all play as the game is what it is. What their Sims do ours can do and odds are have done already if we have played a lot, especially for players like me who have played 3 since release day.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th Dec 2019 at 2:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
Totally agree and as I said before I like watching Duke play a bit when in the reviews Clint does as I really like his reviews and him and they are entertaining and informative. Otherwise what others do in Sims tends to be close to pretty much how we all play as the game is what it is. What their Sims do ours can do and odds are have done already if we have played a lot, especially for players like me who have played 3 since release day.

Call me Kevin and RTGame could also belong to Clint group, though they're playing style his more distinct then his. And there could be more.