Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2022 at 12:58 AM
Default Book and Food Registers not populating with correct inventory in France and China
My sim has spent the most time in Egypt which does not have this problem. However when he traveled to France the book register only had books written by townies. The food register was normal and my sim was able to enjoy the regional cuisine once I scrolled past all the base game foods. When he got to China, I'd purged most of the written books and the book register was empty. The only Chinese food available from the food register is dim sum from the base game. I've tried going to edit town and placing new copies of the registers, changing the lot type and then changing it back. Even using register to replace the merchants didn't help. In googling I found a thread from 2011 that says that the registers only offer what is in the world, but shouldn't the registers in China offer the China specific items??

The Mayflies Legacy- a Random Legacy Story